20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

sootie

Reaction score
part number and price for 2012 F350 rear bumper covers chrome. no sensors. Looking to see if the bumper covers (LH & RH) can be bought separately from the frame.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I just got home from work and opened my door handles. The tailgate handle was sent back to you previously and is already a takeboff painted part. My guess is theyvordered a factory paint to match handle to get rid of the chrome on their platinum as it has a chrome handle and grey paint.

I need the bare paint to matching handle

well that's some bs, ill get a new one ordered in and get that sent out to swap. my apologies on that.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
May I get a quote for a primed grill surround and front & rear bumpers for a 2014 f250. Thanks. Looking to ditch all the chrome crap.

ptm grille surround list $204.43 sell $147.19
front bumper list $460.76 sell $304.10
rear bumper list $842.18 sell $555.84
shipping wont be all that cheap due to the size of both the bumper boxes and grille box.
q#457523

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
part number and price for 2012 F350 rear bumper covers chrome. no sensors. Looking to see if the bumper covers (LH & RH) can be bought separately from the frame.

rear bumper would be sold as the assembly with the chrome and frame they are attached to. list $465.90 sell $307.50
q#457525

DaCajun

Reaction score
I'm needing these two as well, 5C3Z16038AAA & 5C3Z16039AAA. Just go ahead and send me a paypal invoice for them and I'll get you paid....

And just to be sure, these are the smooth ones that are to be painted and not the black textured work truck ones right???

And thanks again for all ya'll do for us!!! :thumbup:

I HOPE YA'LLS WHOLE TEAM HAD A VERY NICE THANKSGIVING!!!!

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I'm needing these two as well, 5C3Z16038AAA & 5C3Z16039AAA. Just go ahead and send me a paypal invoice for them and I'll get you paid....

And just to be sure, these are the smooth ones that are to be painted and not the black textured work truck ones right???

And thanks again for all ya'll do for us!!! :thumbup:

I HOPE YA'LLS WHOLE TEAM HAD A VERY NICE THANKSGIVING!!!!

those part numbers are for the black textured ones on the bumper.

DaCajun

Reaction score
those part numbers are for the black textured ones on the bumper.

Ok then, I'm glad I asked for confirmation on that.... Could you please lookup the correct part #'s for the same two parts but for the smooth ones to be painted? Those are the one's I am in need of!!! And thanks again!!!

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Ok then, I'm glad I asked for confirmation on that.... Could you please lookup the correct part #'s for the same two parts but for the smooth ones to be painted? Those are the one's I am in need of!!! And thanks again!!!

the pieces on the bumper though correct? not the full wheel opening molding around the fender?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Yes, just the two pieces that fit to the bumper, I already have the two large ones that go on the fenders......

well the 05-07 didn't offer a paintable style molding for the bumper. they only offered the bumper molding for the 450-550 trucks which were that grained finish black. the 08-10 offered paintable bumper moldings for the 450-550 trucks but they are larger then the earlier year trucks and also the 450-550 flares are bigger then the 250-350 flares.

DaCajun

Reaction score
well the 05-07 didn't offer a paintable style molding for the bumper. they only offered the bumper molding for the 450-550 trucks which were that grained finish black. the 08-10 offered paintable bumper moldings for the 450-550 trucks but they are larger then the earlier year trucks and also the 450-550 flares are bigger then the 250-350 flares.

Well, I suppose these have been discontinued as they use to have them on the Lariats and King Ranch F350s with the Dana Super 60 front axles.

Anyways, I do need them and I suppose I'll just have to smooth those out. Go ahead and quote me a price on the part #'s I originally provided. Also send me an invoice to may pay-pal account so I can get you guys paid and the order placed. And once again THANKS for all the help!!!!!

Oh, which works best for you guys, Sending us PayPal invoices or should we just send you a paypal payment referencing the Quote # you provide???

If the Quote # works better maybe start a sticky and this will help streamline the ordering process rather we having to ask for an invoice each time. This is just a thought...... Whichever works best just let us know and that'll be that!!!! :redspotdance:

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Well, I suppose these have been discontinued as they use to have them on the Lariats and King Ranch F350s with the Dana Super 60 front axles.

Anyways, I do need them and I suppose I'll just have to smooth those out. Go ahead and quote me a price on the part #'s I originally provided. Also send me an invoice to may pay-pal account so I can get you guys paid and the order placed. And once again THANKS for all the help!!!!!

Oh, which works best for you guys, Sending us PayPal invoices or should we just send you a paypal payment referencing the Quote # you provide???

If the Quote # works better maybe start a sticky and this will help streamline the ordering process rather we having to ask for an invoice each time. This is just a thought...... Whichever works best just let us know and that'll be that!!!! :redspotdance:

5C3Z-16038-AAA list $52.05 sell $37.48
5C3Z-16039-AAA list $52.05 sell $37.48
as for the payment its not a big deal to send the link when its time, the issue with if everyone sent their money when they were ready and included a q# would get lost quite easily with the 50-80 paypals a day that come across from ebay and other sites we sell on. we don't discourage either one but its really not that hard to shoot over the link that way we can also track it to make sure we don't forget any.

Latest posts

Members online