20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

thuglike

Reaction score
sorry...I'm an idiot.............

2008 f-250 4x4

I have the small one (I think it's what Ford calls 1st Gen????)
want the larger one and any hardware needed if I can't reuse the other one's

Thanks

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
sorry...I'm an idiot.............

2008 f-250 4x4

I have the small one (I think it's what Ford calls 1st Gen????)
want the larger one and any hardware needed if I can't reuse the other one's

Thanks

taller panel list $102.75 sell $98.64 old hardware would still work.

njjeep

Reaction score
The hoist / winch. To lift the spare tire. For a 2006 f-350 super cab long bed 6.0 diesel

Thanks

Bobby

BigBluediesel08

Reaction score
Track bar ball joint axle side for an 08f250. Was gona order it off the site, but want to make sure i get the correct part.. does it come with a new nut to tighten it up? Think mine is rounded. Thanks

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Track bar ball joint axle side for an 08f250. Was gona order it off the site, but want to make sure i get the correct part.. does it come with a new nut to tighten it up? Think mine is rounded. Thanks

BC3Z-3050-C joint list $70.22 sell $50.56
N807659-S441 nut list $4.00 sell $2.40
free shipping
q#292994

Yourfnmother

Reaction score
I have a stupid question for you.......I have a 2013 xl model cc, I really would like to either be able to install the electric seat option to the front driver seat or be able to move the seats height down, not so much worried about the front to back but I have driven the same truck with the electric seat and find it far more comfortable with the seat lowered an inch to inch and a 1/2...........is this even possible with out swapping out the seat or am i screwed? :shrug:

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I have a stupid question for you.......I have a 2013 xl model cc, I really would like to either be able to install the electric seat option to the front driver seat or be able to move the seats height down, not so much worried about the front to back but I have driven the same truck with the electric seat and find it far more comfortable with the seat lowered an inch to inch and a 1/2...........is this even possible with out swapping out the seat or am i screwed? :shrug:

cost wouldnt be worth it for that 1/2" you would have to do quite a bit of work unless you found a power seat track in the junk yard and went that route, thru ford you would prob be looking at around $2k for a swap give or take. plus any type of labor to get power to it and etc.

Yourfnmother

Reaction score
cost wouldnt be worth it for that 1/2" you would have to do quite a bit of work unless you found a power seat track in the junk yard and went that route, thru ford you would prob be looking at around $2k for a swap give or take. plus any type of labor to get power to it and etc.

thats what I figured, thanks for the input!

Latest posts

Members online