Rigid RDS Curved LED Bars In STOCK!

Reaction score
We have all sizes of the brand new hot on the market Rigid RDS Curved Light Bars in stock. These are available in sized from 20" to 54".

54" Units are made for roof mount and there are multiple mount kits for most popular trucks.

PM Me for pricing.
RDS-Series-Pic-WEBsite.jpg

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
We have all sizes of the brand new hot on the market Rigid RDS Curved Light Bars in stock. These are available in sized from 20" to 54".

54" Units are made for roof mount and there are multiple mount kits for most popular trucks.

PM Me for pricing.
RDS-Series-Pic-WEBsite.jpg

So we can put this in the bumper of my 13?

Gotta one up Roger when my truck actually runs haha

Jomax

Reaction score
I've heard that roof mounts are crap. How true is this? Do you really have to use self tappers and does it make the doors hard to close? Not talking about rigid in particular, but all the mounts that mount behind the door seal in the water channel.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I've heard that roof mounts are crap. How true is this? Do you really have to use self tappers and does it make the doors hard to close? Not talking about rigid in particular, but all the mounts that mount behind the door seal in the water channel.

If properly installed it doesn't change how the door closes.

To install the mounts, you have to drill 3 holes per side. Then you insert what is called a "nutsert" and use a little silicone during the installation to ensure a good seal. Its a very simple install. Ive done several of them, never once had any problems with leaking or door closing problems.

Rigid makes a great mount as well as a few others on the market are good as well including ADD and SoCal Super Trucks.

Jomax

Reaction score
If properly installed it doesn't change how the door closes.

To install the mounts, you have to drill 3 holes per side. Then you insert what is called a "nutsert" and use a little silicone during the installation to ensure a good seal. Its a very simple install. Ive done several of them, never once had any problems with leaking or door closing problems.

Rigid makes a great mount as well as a few others on the market are good as well including ADD and SoCal Super Trucks.

So you'd trust these mounts for heavy offroad use?

Could you pm me a price for the roof mounts and the biggest curved bar I can mount on a 1999 f350 roof. Thanks.

WUnderwood

Reaction score
I'd love to see a 40"ish mounted in the bumper of a 2012 truck. Send me a PM on a curved 40" and 42" if you can, thank you.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd love to see a 40"ish mounted in the bumper of a 2012 truck. Send me a PM on a curved 40" and 42" if you can, thank you.

it would look very good will. if i wasn't ditching mine i would've done it no doubt.

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
it would look very good will. if i wasn't ditching mine i would've done it no doubt.

Why are you ditching yours Mike? I just have a 40" curved sitting here debating if I want to put it on. The curve is exactly the same curve of the bumper.

Latest posts

Members online