leveling springs

sagebel

Reaction score
Does anyone make a 1" to 1.5" leveling spring? I want to level the 2014 F350 and maintain the factory rear blocks.

Betarocker

Reaction score
OUO makes an adjustable spacer with a range from 0-2.5" . A spring won't have the ability to vary height from 1" to 1.5".

sagebel

Reaction score
I found the 2" Bilstien could last night but I'm seeing mixed reviews on needing an adjustable trac bar. I also found the Rough Country 1.5" springs. Any feedback on those?

04cr450

Reaction score
you will need an adjustable trac bar or trac bar relocation drop bracket at the very minimum. Doesn't matter what lift you get, the front will shift towards the driver side. I used a ready lift drop bracket and it worked perfectly for a 2.5" lift.

Betarocker

Reaction score
You will need an adjustable tracbar until 4.5" lift. The next 4" of lift will require a tracbar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm. If you use a tracbar relocation bracket, you NEED to use a drop pitman arm or you WILL have bump steer issues.

sootie

Reaction score
Not necessarily. If you get radius arm drop brackets or alignment cans you can get the castor correct and not have bump steer issues.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Bump steer is caused by un-parallel and un-equal length drag link and tracbar. When parallel, if you make adjustment to one, you'll need to make the same adjustment to the other. Caster affects the ease of how the wheels steer and return to center and death wobble.

Latest posts

Members online