Oil change and installation of EZ Drain valve

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I had one in my 7.3 and put one in my 6.4 as soon as I bought the truck. I love them

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
you do have to be on your toes when pulling the plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ain't that the truth
What a bunch of wrong. They'd have to prove the valve in same way failed or caused whatever was being warrantied.

Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act. I thought everyone had heard of that by now.
that is for everythingyou add to it but like stated, it still varries..
Same here. We don't exactly live in the rust belt though and mine has only been in 30k. Love it. If/when it starts leaking, I'll spend another $35 and stick another in.
fumoto in my 6.7 for 80k now.. no issues whatso***inever.. have one in my dually for over 100k now, no issues.. have one in my 01 for about 30k now.. still no issues..
Just changed my oil today and installed my fumoto with a 90* elbow. Damn what a mess it was removing that drain plug. I planned for the oil to shoot out, but not as far as it did.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I planned the same knowing that it would shoot out some so I was a arms reach away and the oil still shot past me and covered me and the shop floor.. ordered the fumoto before I topped the oil off the first oci I did on it.. lol
I always put one on at first oil change
have them on everything I change oil on.. even have the easy drain plugs on the big trucks at work to make it beter..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

boost stroking

Reaction score
Local ford dealer does it for 89$ no mess, no used oil. Can barley buy oil and filter for that! Plus i get to sit in every mustang on the show floor while I wait

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.