where to conceal?

brown1

Reaction score
where are you concealing your piece? looking to have a holster in the compartment just beside my right calf on the side of the console. i want to permanently afix a holster that won't bouce around and keep my piece safe and handy. i am currently keeping it in my console which is safe but not handy. show me some pics of your custom holster concealment set ups. btw my carry piece is a 9mm shield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Saw one on FB that was also locking...... My buddy told me there's a magnet mount pouting down forward with a five pound pull away sounds ice also

ccmac

Reaction score
I had one of the magnets (don't recall the mfg) underneath and to the right of the steering wheel in my 2012, and it worked ok, but never really felt comfortable with it. these days I try to make sure I always have it on me and in the off chance I go somewhere that I can't take it in, I leave it locked in the console. My wife on the other hand has a cheap kydex holster that she screwed to the side of the console in her Edge and it works very well, thinking about adding one myself to the inside of my console, we both carry P938s and the "invisiholster" she bought on Etsy works good to hold the gun

[email protected]

Reaction score
Check out Alien Gear they make a mount that can attach there there and still attached a holster to it. Also the Glock store in San Diego, you can check out the video on U-tube, has a magnet Mount that is small and discreet that can mount there easily and has about a 15 to 20 pound pull rating so it will not fall off with the regular jarring inside the vehicle. Keep in mind, that nothing mentioned here will qualify as concealed, if that is the way you have to carry.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TrickTruck

Reaction score
SC has some funny laws about them, so do some other states. SC bans them under the driver's seat. Check your state and any you travel in before figuring out where to hide one.

03rd SVT

Reaction score
74b31d45859e4ceffdbb3c90c012d5dd.jpg

I'm using a magnet from Go-Magnet. Only thing I would recommend if going this route is installing the plate at a slight angle as the majority of the weight is in the magazine. After a couple of days of driving the gun rotates towards the magazine end. I left my plate straight up and down, and just rotated the gun where it's balanced now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[email protected]

Reaction score
Touching on what Trick Truck said, I believe it's illinoise that actually has a law against hidden compartments in a vehicle. If you're pulled over and searched and they find something that looks like it might be a hidden compartment you will automatically be arrested. Even if there is nothing in it and believe it is considered a misdemeanor

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I'll have to tell my dad about the hidden compartment thing. He's lived in IL all his life and in all his previous vehicles had a hidden spot for a pistol. Not sure about his current ride, but I remember growing up he had them.

Some f'd up stuff for sure.

Bottom line, know your state laws (and the ones you travel thru) before you carry.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I keep mine in the holster in my pants. I have an appendix carry holster for my g43 and it really isn't all that annoying. I prefer to just keep it on me

2015 f250
NL S2 Intake, egr ******, CCV re route
5" exhaust
H&S pipe
Gear head tunes

Lthrnck

Reaction score
IWB 3 o'clock.
I did this for a while and it dug a nice and deep groove into my purty king ranch leather. From now on the G19 goes inside the center console. May try one of those holsters that goes under the steering column next..

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
That's really clean looking. Very nice.

I got lucky enough that there was a big ugly switch box on my dash when I bought my truck. Removed that and now there's a 4"x4" hole there in the lower panel. I just clip the holster in there. Only sucky part is that I can't draw it from the holster with it there because the clip slides off too easy.

Latest posts

Members online