Anti gel test

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Correct, we are tied for the best in wear scar. We might not beat everybody in every test, but we are at the top in all of the categories combined, and no one else can say that.. at least in with these competitors. And they are the major ones on the market. The FTC prohibits us from publishing the competitors, but I know who they are and the aren't nobody's.

racerdad2

Reaction score
I feel fortunate. Regularly -20 F around here. Never gels & I've disconnected my fuel bowl heater. We must be getting good Winter blend fuel. She does burn cleaner in the Winter.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I feel fortunate. Regularly -20 F around here. Never gels & I've disconnected my fuel bowl heater. We must be getting good Winter blend fuel. She does burn cleaner in the Winter.
air is colder, cleaner and denser in winter. better burn with good fuel

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
Correct, we are tied for the best in wear scar. We might not beat everybody in every test, but we are at the top in all of the categories combined, and no one else can say that.. at least in with these competitors. And they are the major ones on the market. The FTC prohibits us from publishing the competitors, but I know who they are and the aren't nobody's.

No need for how it did against others. But how is fords additive overall? Would like to start using it. And when I start yours, try to see if there's a difference.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
It's not one of those we tested, ill look into it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PDT1081

Reaction score
Our company is changing its packaging and marketing program. I have 5 gallon buckets now, but the quart and pint bottles are held up for a month right now.
I will put you on the list for a sample. It is full EPA compliant with all emissions garbage. It is also Bio Diesel friendly.

Any update on time frame for the quart and pint bottles?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
The supplier for the new bottles has kinda screwed us. It might not be until June now. Not sure how a company can be that far off of a ship date on something...
Ive got buckets. Thats how I buy it. But for you to test thats quite a buy. If anyone wanted to try the bucket, I would buy it back from them if they didn't like the results. Sorry for the delay though.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Or if your anywhere near Michigan, I can meet up with you and you can have some of mine.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Still no bottles from our bottle manufacturer... I think this is the dumbest thing Ive ever experienced... Every month they say next month. It's got to be soon, otherwise we will go to a different manufacturing plant for them. We do have buckets, and that's the best deal. But a pain to distribute.

morepower02

Reaction score
Still no bottles from our bottle manufacturer... I think this is the dumbest thing Ive ever experienced... Every month they say next month. It's got to be soon, otherwise we will go to a different manufacturing plant for them. We do have buckets, and that's the best deal. But a pain to distribute.

Missing out on a big market in the meantime.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I have sold a bunch in barrels to my truck shops though. Looks like I have a tanker possibly sold too. I'm working on automatic dispensers at my shops for their fill stations. At least I know it's a great product before I sell it to y'all lol!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.