• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

mpd single 66 kit sale....

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Ok here we go... I'm gonna go back to stock.... I'd like to try it as a kit first.... 66mm s300 with batmowheel, uppipes (keeping my manifolds unless someone is willing to trade there stock uppipes for my manifolds) downpipe.. all the oil lines.. ( id like to trade my oil lines and my turbo pedistol for stock ones), I can send you my intake elbow if you have a afe kit, comes with a ported manifold and 60hp nozzles (prefer to just swap intire injectors) ported intake manifold...

Asking 4k plus shipping out of washington.. call or text Kyle 5094063055
Also I have an airdog and a low pressure system I MIGHT get ride of if the price is right

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Honestly im probably gonna regret it but I just cant pull heavy loads with it well, and its too smoky for me, and the mpg went to far south of what they were with the stockers

extreme3807

Reaction score
Its absolutely streetabale, even the 480 IMO is better than the 75. Just sounds like a tuning issue. This is a damn good deal also

Sent from my DROID Pro

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Just to much for me personally, that's all if you race your truck or just cruise it this is awesome, corvette killer I call it, hauls ass, it honestly runs awesome just the mpg and smokieness is just to much for me that all.. I drove a 6.7 and it got 22mpg on a highway trip stock.. and it had some get up and.go I was surprised

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
damn I wish I had the cash, I've been drooling over this kit since it came out, but just dumped a bunch of coin on the 77 f150 I'm working on fixing up

bpb424

Reaction score
Id all over this if I could find someone semi-local to pull the cab and do
The work...
I've been tryin like hell to get studs done and all this while the cab is up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.