B&W vs Draw Tite

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Planning on putting a gooseneck hitch on my truck here in the next few months while I have the bed off for a new one. I went back and forth between a turn over ball vs the bed rails. I'm leaning towards the turn over ball since I think I'll mainly be towing a gooseneck opposed to a fifth wheel.

With that being said, it seems like B&W is the favorite as far as the turnover ball hitches go. I don't see too much about Draw Tite, but it is a cheaper hitch. Is it worth spending the extra on the B&W or just save a few bucks and go with the Draw Tite?

Reaction score
I have the B&W. I love mine. Easy to install and use. No experience with the Draw-Tite. Hopefully someone else will chime in that has one.

diezelfreak

Reaction score
I installed the b&w on mine a few months back. I really like there product. Do the b&w and never look back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC714

Reaction score
I use the B&W turnover ball with the Companion setup for our fifth wheel camper. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

cmann250

Reaction score
I have a Curt Quick Goose II and I really like it. Never have to handle a greasy ball and never have to deal with a bent pin, which I have seen twice with B&Ws. Just my $.02

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have a Curt Quick Goose II and I really like it. Never have to handle a greasy ball and never have to deal with a bent pin, which I have seen twice with B&Ws. Just my $.02

Interesting hitch for sure, good ratings. Don't know if I would trust springs to push the ball up each time or not. I just watched one video of it but if its not held in place with a pin how is it held in place.

cmann250

Reaction score
Interesting hitch for sure, good ratings. Don't know if I would trust springs to push the ball up each time or not. I just watched one video of it but if its not held in place with a pin how is it held in place.

Levers do the work. It's held in by a finger and locking groove. One unlocks it and the other lets it up and down.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I run the b&w with the companion as well. It is an awesome setup. Its really nice not having to dik with the rails in the bed when puttin stuff in it.

Swanny307

Reaction score
Another vote for B&W I also use the companion for my 5th wheel it's a great set up, heavy son of tho

Latest posts

Members online