Is anyone clear coating/powdercoating AF wheels

atthelake27

Reaction score
Anyone done this to help with ease of cleaning/maintenance on your wheels? Ill be installing mine soon and was thinking of having this done before hand.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
It's the only way I would run a polished wheel any more. Phuck hand polishing every week.

capt dong

Reaction score
Shine Seal works. It's pricey tho. Sealed my wheels before installing. Didn't wash for a couple months (I think longer) with few rain storms included. Came out pretty clean with soap and wash cloth.

capt dong

Reaction score
Dirty

Attachments

• 20160712_191734.jpg
    20160712_191734.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 114

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've used and recommended Shine Seal since it was called Zoopseal when it first came out. Even that is too much work for my lazy ass these days. LOL

shmoozer

Reaction score
I wanna say PTSuperd had his clear powdercoated before he put them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atthelake27

Reaction score
I heard good reviews on the shine seal and considered that as well. Might be a little expensive at first but would be well worth the money when its time to clean. Looks like I will give that a try. Thanks for the post capt dong

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I heard good reviews on the shine seal and considered that as well. Might be a little expensive at first but would be well worth the money when its time to clean. Looks like I will give that a try. Thanks for the post capt dong

What's it cost now? Used to be like $100 for enough for 4 wheels

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
It works well. The whole top of the motor, blower and all piping were polished aluminum on my Ram R/T. I applied it one time and for 2 years only had to wipe everything down with quick detailer.

JRLott

Reaction score
No problem. I only looked because it seemed odd for Summit to be significantly lower than most other places on something of that nature.

capt dong

Reaction score
I do recall they went on sale soon after i bought probably to get rid of old stock. My shine seal expired in june. I bought it some time last fall. Hopefully it still works when i have to refinish.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.