Catch Can and Venturi

SoFlA6.7

Reaction score
Sorry im confused,
Does this product replace the current CCV kits on the market or does this product work in conjunction? The current kits replace the OEM PCV system and im wondering does this do the same?

TyCorr

Reaction score
This ***ker is nice...i have 1" line to mine right now so this would work.

Do you guys recommend running the return to the intake or exhaust for sure?

Notneb

Reaction score
When I get mine, I'm running it to my down pipe just like before, only hopefully now there's not haze from my exhaust!

TyCorr

Reaction score
When I get mine, I'm running it to my down pipe just like before, only hopefully now there's not haze from my exhaust!

I want one for my old truck. Its vented to atmosphere now but it smells awful. Im ready to mitigate the opacity. Downpipe sounds good to me too.

Notneb

Reaction score
I want one for my old truck. Its vented to atmosphere now but it smells awful. Im ready to mitigate the opacity. Downpipe sounds good to me too.

Yeah the smell is annoying, but the haze is aggravating. Hoping that the stock CCV box + Mike's Catch Can will eliminate it altogether.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Would you happen to have pics of this mounted so we can see how others is mounting it?

its a universal mount, there is no set spot at this point in time, some want them mounted under the hood, some want on the frame . we just made it with a 2 bolt bracket , so you can mount it wherever you like ! i believe i will put mine under the hood, but it may be tricky to get at the drain plug .

Latest posts

Members online