Bright Green leak?

rman

Reaction score
I've got a year or less 'till retirement, then I'm heading for TX (or maybe AZ).
Anywhere but this fuc<ed up state...

~Al
we were destined for east Phoenix (queen creek, San tan valley, etc), but I got transferred for work and went to TX. awesome place if we can keep the "californians" out. I always have to clarify myself when people ask where I'm from. Besides shirts, bumper stickers, etc., Gov. Abbot literally has campaign slogans saying "Don't California my Texas"

I miss home, miss family, miss the beach, and miss my 'bertos (and Rubios, and oddly, round table)... But I love TX for what it has to offer.
Diesels are $8/yr for inspection and $71/yr for registration. I buy/sell/trade guns with a handshake in parking lots, and with my LTC I don't even go through a background check at the store. Just fill out the 4473 and pay the cashier.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

rman

Reaction score
oh and my mortgage (before impounds) is $1400/mo, we built a 4000 sq ft. house 11 months ago

Calico5

Reaction score
Please vote republican if you move to Tx!
Absolutely!
Although, I'd rather call it CONSERVATIVE.
That's the primary reason we are bailing out... Nothing but fu<in libtards in Cali.

I mean, c'mon... we have Nancy Pelosi AND Maxine Waters...
We're fu<ked!

Sorry, don't want to derail the thread in Politics! LOL

Calico5

Reaction score
we were destined for east Phoenix (queen creek, San tan valley, etc), but I got transferred for work and went to TX. awesome place if we can keep the "californians" out. I always have to clarify myself when people ask where I'm from. Besides shirts, bumper stickers, etc., Gov. Abbot literally has campaign slogans saying "Don't California my Texas"

I miss home, miss family, miss the beach, and miss my 'bertos (and Rubios, and oddly, round table)... But I love TX for what it has to offer.
Diesels are $8/yr for inspection and $71/yr for registration. I buy/sell/trade guns with a handshake in parking lots, and with my LTC I don't even go through a background check at the store. Just fill out the 4473 and pay the cashier.
That's AWSOME! Yeah, there will be some aspects I will miss, for sure... but I won't miss so much more.
The registration on my truck is ~$250/year (just wen up), AND you gotta "smog" test too, every other year.
At one time, people in Washington state were using the slogan "Don't Californicate Washington".
I have [distant] relatives in the San Angelo/Knickerbocker area. Seems like a nice town. The wife and I are planning a road trip to check it later this year. Also, I was in Houston (Bay Town) with a relief team after hurricane Harvey last year. Great people down there! Just a little to hot/humid for my likin'.

rman

Reaction score
$250? My last one was $377 or so in 2015. this is an 03.

Wife's 07 navigator was about $350ish in 2015

Calico5

Reaction score
$250? My last one was $377 or so in 2015. this is an 03.
Wife's 07 navigator was about $350ish in 2015
I got disabled plates (offroad accident in 2009), so that waives/eliminates the "weight fee". It was $350+ before that. It would be even more now, since Gov. Moonbeam jacked up all the fees...

bismic

Reaction score
Absolutely!
Although, I'd rather call it CONSERVATIVE.
That's the primary reason we are bailing out... Nothing but fu<in libtards in Cali.

I mean, c'mon... we have Nancy Pelosi AND Maxine Waters...
We're fu<ked!

Sorry, don't want to derail the thread in Politics! LOL

Well said! Please get here quickly!