Vendors Help Please

Diesel_Firefighter

Reaction score
Hello all, (Vendors)

I have found my problem for my 2006 6.0L F250 to be the FICM. I am looking to buy a new FICM, not a fan of any low-ball home garage rebuilt.

Vendors... I also want to buy a 4" MBRP Turbo-back system (w nice 5" tip)

Anyone care to help me in combining a new FICM and exhaust system?

I currently run SCT flash Performance tune, Airaid high-flow intake w/ zoodad mod, stock exhaust with no muffler and gutted cat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any vendors with deals, I also race a super comp NHRA dragster here in the southern Division 4 and would love to place any sized decal on the car and trailer, even my truck.

Thank you,

-Ryan (Email - [email protected] is easiest way to reach me)
Engine Operator/Firefighter

Diesel_Firefighter

Reaction score
Vivian at Quick Tricks Auto can help you out.

Well originally I went with them but now that I need to place the order and have the FICM overnighted, they aren't answering phone calls or emails yet today.

Anyone else out there help vendor-wise? Swamps quoted me $500 higher than Quick Tricks... really wish they'd return the call.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Vivian has a really ill brother and might be outta the office today. Send her an e-mail and give her some time tp respond. Mark it as emergency if its that big a deal, she will get back with you.

bismic

Reaction score
I have used FICMrepair.com (Ed Stefan). Several people I know have also used him. He does very good work and it is reasonably priced. I have no hesitation recommending him for the repair. He resolders, but also replaces the "weak components".

golfer

Reaction score
Anyone else out there help vendor-wise? Swamps quoted me $500 higher than Quick Tricks... really wish they'd return the call.

...you understand that our online pricing includes the $350 refundable core charge...right?

our 58v FICM is $475...so unless someone is paying you to run their FICM...I can't see how we were $500 more, ;)

even our 48v FICM's have nearly 30 circuit board components replaced...& if we could make them more reliable...at any cost, we would.

but we typically run 1-3 days behind on orders...so overnighting a FICM typically won't happen the same day an order is placed, unfortunately.

take care~

Dave

chappy

Reaction score
Yeh dave I made the same mistake awhile back on my idm over on the nation if you remember. You might want to reword it different or something for people like me that see to miss that part. Also swamps ficm is a nice piece I orederd the 58v for my buddies after his crapped out. Somehow we purchased 2 but dave caght the mistake and contacted him to make sure it wasn't a mistake before shipping 2 of them. Good peeps

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.