Edge 3.0 program

Duece

Reaction score
Does anyone know if all the PIDs (in the new 3.0 program for Edge) will work on the 2003 6.0l? Hopefully all the PIDs will work now.

Zmann

Reaction score
Fast way to find out ,,load it up and try it out ;-)

Ford 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke

Accel Pedal Position, Barometric Pressure, Battery Voltage, Corrected Speed (03-04), Engine Coolant Temp, Engine Load, Engine Oil Pressure, Engine Oil Temp, Engine RPM, Engine Run Time, FICM Voltage, Gear with TCL, ICP Pressure, Injector Pulse Width, Intake Air Temp, Mass Air Flow, Mileage Coach, MPG Instant, MPG Average, TCC Duty Cycle, Time 0-60, Time 1/4 mile, Trans Temp, Turbo Boost, Vehicle Speed (04-07), Variable Geometry Turbo Duty Cycle

Last edited:

strokin6L

Reaction score
No they wont. I talked to edge and they told me that the 3.0 update version is the beta test version....it's just becoming official now and that there will no new PID's to monitor.

Duece

Reaction score
No they wont. I talked to edge and they told me that the 3.0 update version is the beta test version....it's just becoming official now and that there will no new PID's to monitor.

I thought it was to good to be true.

Zmann

Reaction score
I listed all avail pids and the ones that aren't for the 03 in my first post
it's not a Beta it's available for download as a full release last Week
and it has fixes and new pids and other managers you should get some use out of the release

give it a go IMHO

strokin6L

Reaction score
I listed all avail pids and the ones that aren't for the 03 in my first post
it's not a Beta it's available for download as a full release last Week
and it has fixes and new pids and other managers you should get some use out of the release

give it a go IMHO

it's basicly the beta test version. It's just becoming official is all. Nothing new from the beta test version. There are certain PID's that the '03-early '04 wont have that the '05-07's will....ICP. I have an early '04 and cannot reat ICP.

Here's the response i got from edge: It is the official release, but will not have any other pid's that your beta one has right now.

Thanks,

Edge Products Technical Support
1080 S. Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
Toll Free: 888-360-3343
Local: 801-476-3343
Tech Fax: 801-337-2198
Email: [email protected]
www.edgeproducts.com

Last edited:

strokin6L

Reaction score
i just did the new 3.0 update on my CS for my '04. Only thing that changed it that there are now milage PID's and now the gear/TCL PID function works cause before it didn't.

Latest posts

Members online