PTM grill Pics!!

juniort444e

Reaction score
I found a better price on Rock Auto for the header panel for a 05 so now i can have my headlights pointing the right direction. But can i reuse my old grill with the newer header panel.

If not, the same site also has the Harley grille with billet insert for $75. Im hoping its not just a cheapo. I would like to buy that and paint it white to match the truck with a black insert, white emblem with black ford lettering.

What do you guys think?

Keanoknick

Reaction score
Go for it! That's what mine is, just painted AZ Beige, and then I Plasti-caoted the plastic "billet" insert. I've been very happy with it. I just wish mine would have only cost $75 that's a great price.

Keanoknick

Reaction score
This is shortly after I did the plasti dip, not the best photo ever, but you get the point.

normal_2010-12-04_15_13_24.jpg

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You add the glossifier they offer to it?

I need to get this done....

juniort444e

Reaction score
07 powerstroke, i have that pic saved on both of my computers, love that trucks looks man.

Keanoknick, that looks pretty good. Those lights underneath are giant. Im really thinking about getting that grill from rockauto.

Im so indecisive about some things. hahaha

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
07 powerstroke, i have that pic saved on both of my computers, love that trucks looks man.

Keanoknick, that looks pretty good. Those lights underneath are giant. Im really thinking about getting that grill from rockauto.

Im so indecisive about some things. hahaha

Just do a whole 07 front quit being like a woman LOL

juniort444e

Reaction score
Hahah, the money that was supposed to stay in the bank, JUST ***N DISAPPERED.

So far i have a 06 header panel and 06 harley grille in the cart, for a grand total of $194. I just have to wait for this damn income tax so im not buring myself with other bills.

But i will be buying it, and painting it white, with black insert and white emblem.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hahah, the money that was supposed to stay in the bank, JUST ***N DISAPPERED.

So far i have a 06 header panel and 06 harley grille in the cart, for a grand total of $194. I just have to wait for this damn income tax so im not buring myself with other bills.

But i will be buying it, and painting it white, with black insert and white emblem.

Or black emblem

uploadfromtaptalk1331094120633.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331094147353.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331094147353.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 84

juniort444e

Reaction score
Gare, I want to do exactly that to my 08 tailgate. But a black emblem on a sea of black grille, i just dont think would look good. It might, hard to say tho.

I figured the white emblem with black letters would break up the whole black hole look on the front just a little bit.

juniort444e

Reaction score
Nice. I wanna see how the stickers for the recessed ford lettering on the tail gate will look. My buddy just bought some, and im waiting to see how his turn out.

Latest posts

Members online