New Fuel Forged Wheels Available

Reaction score
Honestly the 6.7 Dodge is the # 1 truck we work on here. Aside from all the BS strapped to them and the trans they are good trucks.

I love the truck, its a 2014 Limited, IMO it was hands down nicer than the Platinum. The truck drives amazing, comfortable, roomy, etc. I don't love the trans, mines all deleted and such. I love the truck, ill keep it another year probably, and thats why i bought the 6.7 regular cab to build to play with so i could keep the RAM nice and driveable.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I love the truck, its a 2014 Limited, IMO it was hands down nicer than the Platinum. The truck drives amazing, comfortable, roomy, etc. I don't love the trans, mines all deleted and such. I love the truck, ill keep it another year probably, and thats why i bought the 6.7 regular cab to build to play with so i could keep the RAM nice and driveable.

One of the best upgrades you can do to those is a turbo, and if you're going to keep it long stud it for sure.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Josh great looking truck, one of my guys had one unfortunately he sold it last fall (single rear wheel) as eric said upgraded turbo is awesome on those trucks, we ended up doing an He451 on it it was an animal. complete side note, is that truck wrapped satin white?

Reaction score
I won't be doing a turbo on my truck anytime soon. Mine has the Aisin trans in it and its already a wondering sluggish POS and no one makes parts for a rebuild that I'm aware of.

Latest posts

Members online