• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Salvage excursion

psduser1

Reaction score
I have an 03 ex, ltd, with front end damage.
Second and third row seats are available, fronts are sold. Passenger front belt, rear seat belts are good. Middle row belts are there, but they were in use during the accident, available at your own risk, lol.
Overhead console is good, all the dash pieces, door panels, etc. Back doors, glass, is good. Passenger doors are available, however they are rusted on the bottoms.
I have pulled the engine/trans/transfercase/axles/springs, they are going in my replacement ex as a 4x swap.
Everything is tan interior, external is black. I would love to sell the body to someone for a project, and I can deliver, as the body is on a trailer.
I can't really price most of this stuff, as I don't generally deal with it, but the price will be right, lol. Five 17 two04 599 four for pics of anything specific.

Jomax

Reaction score
Interested in the overhead console

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psduser1

Reaction score
Location?

Interested in overhead console as well. I need a new door for the compartment behind the sunglass holder.

Central michigan.
Your second in line for the overhead. I actually have a guy interested in the whole body, and another member contacted me about the overhead console yesterday.

PSD_VA

Reaction score
Do you still have passenger 3rd row seat belt??

psduser1

Reaction score
Thanks jomax. I actually have it on a trailer still, no money in hand.
Wish this guy would make a fkg decision. I need the trailer and if something doesn't happen pretty quick, I'll be parting it.
Been about 80 hrs a week for the last month, so it's been sitting. Thats going to slow up next week.

Jomax

Reaction score
Thanks jomax. I actually have it on a trailer still, no money in hand.
Wish this guy would make a fkg decision. I need the trailer and if something doesn't happen pretty quick, I'll be parting it.
Been about 80 hrs a week for the last month, so it's been sitting. Thats going to slow up next week.

Well then I get first dibs!!! Lol

PSD_VA

Reaction score
If you decide t continue parting let us know. I need the passenger side 3rd row seat belt assembly.

hermantile

Reaction score
s-l500.jpg

If the deal falls through I could use #1 in the pic. 5C3Z7843400AA Exterior Lfit Gate Handle

Latest posts

Members online