• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 king ranch full interior swap

jbolen323

Reaction score
2008 full interior swap for a king ranch in flawless condition crewcab. This means you can swap into obs or 99+ trucks and also run the 6.4 dash if you are good enough.

Seats center console seat belt panels dash carpet headiner everything you want. $3500

jbolen323

Reaction score
yeah the red i hate, but im not going to lie, that its growing on me in person. I have not cleaned or touched these yet, awesome condition, i have everything for it panels, seatbelts, dash carpet. Not sure what everyone likes to use on the newer style i dont think CPR would be good so haven't done anything.

Also i have A LOT of other seats, regular lariats grey & tan few really nice seats, $1000 for the fronts

Attachments

• 13243737_10206705045166595_2949216034645641620_o.jpg
    13243737_10206705045166595_2949216034645641620_o.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 294

NC714

Reaction score
Man this would be perfect for my truck. Wish I had the cash today, it's getting hard to find clean KR full interiors.

jbolen323

Reaction score
i really really wish my truck was a crewcab, its growing on me i HATED it when i first saw them but now that i have them in the garage and sitting on em, looking at them... i kinda like them.

if someones serious soon i will make the price right to get my capital back

Koda22

Reaction score
So where are you located in AZ? Also what about a price on just the seats? Or pics of what the carpet and panels look like...not sure but thinking I would only need the seats...

TyCorr

Reaction score
i really really wish my truck was a crewcab, its growing on me i HATED it when i first saw them but now that i have them in the garage and sitting on em, looking at them... i kinda like them.

if someones serious soon i will make the price right to get my capital back

Come again?

jbolen323

Reaction score
So where are you located in AZ? Also what about a price on just the seats? Or pics of what the carpet and panels look like...not sure but thinking I would only need the seats...

Pm if serious I can knock off a few bucks for the dash but the console seats and panels are the $$$. Phx az can deliver meet shipped etc for serious buyers.

TyCorr

Reaction score
You have any dash pics?

And can you take a picture of the BACK of one of the door panels? Preferably the front panels.

jbolen323

Reaction score
Nothing is broke tab wise if that's what your asking. I will post pics tonight since I can't figure out how to off my phone on the forum, the dash is still together I won't be pulling it apart till mdweek

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats not what im asking...i just wanted to see. You made a comment in a previous post that Im not sure of what you meant. If you see that and would care to elaborate.

Im redoing the interior in a 2000 right now but i am firmly interested in sticking this crap in my truck.

jbolen323

Reaction score
Ohh i see what i posted, i meant that i have never been a fan of the new King Ranch stuff until now. Now that i have a nice flawless set i picked up and have been around it sat on it, i think im actually liking it. I dont have a crewcab im a ext cab truck, i wish i HAD a crewcab cause i would keep it almost....

PM me your email or # and i can send pictures, a lot easier.

Jomax

Reaction score
Ohh i see what i posted, i meant that i have never been a fan of the new King Ranch stuff until now. Now that i have a nice flawless set i picked up and have been around it sat on it, i think im actually liking it. I dont have a crewcab im a ext cab truck, i wish i HAD a crewcab cause i would keep it almost....

PM me your email or # and i can send pictures, a lot easier.

Should've just got rid of your truck and got a CC James!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in this. Since you seem to be selling a lot of interiors what do you think an 08 black FX4 cloth interior would be worth if I was to buy yours?

jbolen323

Reaction score
Well I'm pretty good at what I do and location. 05 cloth will pull me 700+ majority with not even trying. I'd say shoot for $1500+ easy if in good shape and it's black so more desired to some. Depends what all you got too and wanna swap and sell. 08 door panels are $$$$

Latest posts

Members online