Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Well been a long weekend with lots of problems. Injectors weren't going to work with out doing some machining so I installed some 430s a member sent me to try out. I know they won't hold icp but we an try them while I find someone to machine plungers. To have mine put out 355cc.

Pinion I got wont work with out hoisting and pinion brake so that was a big let down. But we think we found a tire that will fit that is a 33" that will give us the same ratio as the 3.31 would give us

So we are still a go! For now anyway

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Well new taller stiff sidewall tires are currently on a brown truck heading to Texas. Ranger is back together and on the trailer. I have all the tools and parts to fix everything other than a full motor rebuild in the trailer. Texas bound tomorrow!

swinky

Reaction score
Good luck man. I ordered a shirt off the website a couple hours ago. Throw a sticker in there if you get the chance. I'll paypal the extra if you have a price on em.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Oh okay no problem thought it was something you were messing with yourself. Reason I asked is I've seen O rings do that before with stock shim so was wondering if it was actually from too much shim or something else.

I'm working on them but they were built by RCD. I've ran into a simmular issue with about this much shim that gave a no start when hot.

What issue did you see with stock shim?

Mdub707

Reaction score
I'd like some stickers too! Maybe give some to Matt to throw in the package with my shirt if you guys could?

More importantly, I want to see some good pictures/vids!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I've got some extra CED stickers I'll bring to Ennis too

They better be these.......

CEDLEFront.jpg

CEDLEBack.jpg

llama2.jpg