Edge CTS2 Pro mistake?

ccain85

Reaction score
I bought the Esge CTS2 Pro to have a nice gauge and load custom tunes. Seems like most tuners are more geared toward the SCT. Anyone know of any tuners that writes for the CTS2 Pro? Having a hard time finding someone who uses the hptuners software.

ccain85

Reaction score
Unfortunately PHP have there own custom firmware on the CTS2 Pro. I don’t have their version so I can’t even use ******** or php.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I bought the Esge CTS2 Pro to have a nice gauge and load custom tunes. Seems like most tuners are more geared toward the SCT. Anyone know of any tuners that writes for the CTS2 Pro? Having a hard time finding someone who uses the hptuners software.
Almost nobody does, and you have to pay for the programming which is why most don't use it.
If you bought your tuner on Ebay, Amazon etc. you may as well send it back, because as ccain85 pointed out the version used by PHP is a custom product from Edge that PHP has the ability to write tunes for. I'm running one in my 05.

ccain85

Reaction score
Almost nobody does, and you have to pay for the programming which is why most don't use it.
If you bought your tuner on Ebay, Amazon etc. you may as well send it back, because as ccain85 pointed out the version used by PHP is a custom product from Edge that PHP has the ability to write tunes for. I'm running one in my 05.

Unfortunately I bought it almost 2 years ago, so I can’t even return it now. So basically I have a $500 gauge to read PIDs.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Unfortunately I bought it almost 2 years ago, so I can’t even return it now. So basically I have a $500 gauge to read PIDs.
Throw it on Ebay or Craigslist, they are useful for Duramax and Cummins owners as I understand it but not so much for us Ford guys.

Latest posts

Members online