New addition to the Truck.

01platinum

Reaction score
Now I am one step closer to making the truck completely about my daughter. All I have left is to have the interior done with Zoey Edition in the seats.

01Platinum's Command Center

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1323121781859.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1323121781859.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 203

01platinum

Reaction score
If one of the mods can flip this around. Don't know why it posted upside down.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Man, your truck is awesome. The pics just don't do it justice. Love how you are making all about your daughter.

01platinum

Reaction score
Thanks I am really stoked about the interior when ever I can get it in to get it done.

Keanoknick

Reaction score
Those badges look good, truck is amazing now, will be absolutely stunning once you get the interior done. I guess you just want another trophy at the rally next year huh? :naughty:

AKHILF

Reaction score
Are you getting the stitching done on your seats now or getting new upholstery? I really want to redo mine but they are pretty spendy

01platinum

Reaction score
Are you getting the stitching done on your seats now or getting new upholstery? I really want to redo mine but they are pretty spendy

I am having everything in the truck new. They will be stitched in the seats. New front, rear seats, new carpet, new head liner, and they are going to touch up the door panels and center console. I am thinking of putting a 08 console before the work gets done so the can match that also.

01platinum

Reaction score
Those badges look good, truck is amazing now, will be absolutely stunning once you get the interior done. I guess you just want another trophy at the rally next year huh? :naughty:

Yes I am going for another.

I am going after Budro's title. LOL

jwlandry

Reaction score
I am having everything in the truck new. They will be stitched in the seats. New front, rear seats, new carpet, new head liner, and they are going to touch up the door panels and center console. I am thinking of putting a 08 console before the work gets done so the can match that also.

definetly an 08 console... still my in the top 3 of my favorite mods to date.

budro

Reaction score
Yes I am going for another.

I am going after Budro's title. LOL

Buy the truck and you get the trophies too :rolleyes:

Hope to see y'all again next year, your truck looked great. I have been on the boards much the last year, and I wasn't even aware that you had done so much work to it until I walked up on it.

I've got some plans for mine after the first of the year, figure paint and fuel might renew my interest