How to make 400 - 500 RWHP - 6.0L

swinky

Reaction score
I'm thinkin low 500s to 600s if everything is running right . High 400s if something is not in sync, or needs to be fixed. Tsd said I should be running 600 with 225s from warren.
as retarded as this sounds it's a good answer. just take it to a track.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
205/100's and a Stage 2? I'd say a really smokey 550-575 if he has the supporting fuel system mods and a health engine and trans.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

04 f350

Reaction score
205/100's and a Stage 2? I'd say a really smokey 550-575 if he has the supporting fuel system mods and a health engine and trans.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

It's actually not smokey at all to be honest, I mean it smokes some dont get me wrong but its bit terrible. No regulated return as of now and I don't mash on it much simply because the AD2 just isn't the pump I thought it would be, I did the stage 2 because my stock one was completely gone and needed a new one in a hurry but didn't have the money for the 68mm. I would've loved to have it tho James was a good guy to work with. I plan on selling it sometime and getting the 68 and or he was tellin me he has been in the works for a 71 I would look into it he releases it.

04 f350

Reaction score
Drew told me he had the fuel almost tuned all the way but had a little more room when I decide to get a bigger turbo, but for now the stage 2 is plenty. If y'all think I'm at 550+ that's bout the breaking point of these trans so I don't want to kill it just yet lol, I'm bout to order the fuel lab 41402 and rebuild the fuel system first and get it up to par. This AD2 has went out on me numerous times.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
It's actually not smokey at all to be honest, I mean it smokes some dont get me wrong but its bit terrible. No regulated return as of now and I don't mash on it much simply because the AD2 just isn't the pump I thought it would be, I did the stage 2 because my stock one was completely gone and needed a new one in a hurry but didn't have the money for the 68mm. I would've loved to have it tho James was a good guy to work with. I plan on selling it sometime and getting the 68 and or he was tellin me he has been in the works for a 71 I would look into it he releases it.

Yea James is a mad scientist lol. And yea great guy. Very smart and builds reliable turbos. That's what I love

04 f350

Reaction score
Yea this one has ran flawless since I put it in, and it builds boost super quick.

04 f350

Reaction score
I heard his builds boost faster than the original powermax.

I never got a chance to run a powermax so I dk how good it spools, I have read a few threads about it being laggy if not tuned right. This stage 2 feels like I still have the stock one in there as fast as it spools, and I can tell a diff on the top end.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Mine was tuned, it spooled pretty good but James told me you should definatley notice a difference. Yea that's how I could tell on my powermax. With my dually on the top
End from 70 to 90. It was so responsive . I have my barder 68 but it's getting installed as we speak.

Last edited:

04 f350

Reaction score
If my 03 hadn't crapped out on me I would've saved a little more to get the 68mm...but I ain't gonna lie I'm pretty impressed with this stage 2, its alot better than I thought it would be.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
If James built it I'm sure I would be impressed to. What side of the country are you from? I'm sure our trucks are pretty close on times. I got bigger injectors. But I also have a dually.

04 f350

Reaction score
Mines a ext cab short bed two tone grey and black, I'm over on the east coast in NC.

04 f350

Reaction score
I've actually never taken mine to the track, I go to all the events around here but haven't ran yet, I don't have a mind blowing set up so I wouldn't be turning any heads anyway lol... And up until about a month ago my truck was my only transportation so I didn't wanna risk walking to work if somthin was to go wrong lol

There are a few guys around here with close set ups to mine, he had 205/75s with a powermax he ran a 7.9, I have 100 overs and the stage 2 is a little bigger than that and I also have a ficm tune but I doubt it would be dramatically lower time with just that little bit extra.

Latest posts

Members online