How to make 400 - 500 RWHP - 6.0L

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Yea man I would be scared if mine blew up to! But I just wanted a reliable truck. So I haven't gone to deep into my truck, or gone to crazy with it. I want mine to be a daily driver. That I can take to the track every now and then. Yea I live in Texas. I thought you maybe lived closer. 7.9 in a eighth mile? What about quarter?

04 f350

Reaction score
Yea 7.9 in the 1/8th was the lowest I seen him go, haven't seen him do a qrt run there is only a few around this way and he wasn't at the one that I went to in rockingham. He ran that 7.9 at Rudy's diesel day this past time he had the event

04 f350

Reaction score
How's that AD2 holding up for you?? It was by far the worst investment I made on my truck, I'm on my fourth pump in 2 years.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
How's that AD2 holding up for you?? It was by far the worst investment I made on my truck, I'm on my fourth pump in 2 years.

4 pumps bro?! Yea I'm on number 2. My motor crapped out after a year and a half. Right now I'm doing fine on number 2. It's been about another year and a half. I've had a fass before that. And I've heard worse things about fass. My brother would switch motors on there almost after he put them on.

04 f350

Reaction score
How does the psi hold at WOT? Mine will drop like a fly anything over 3/4 throttle

04 f350

Reaction score
No reg return, stock fuel bowl...was gonna block the return line but never get around to it. Yea it'll drop around 40psi wot. I do run the 6.4 banjos

Mwilbur516

Reaction score

Capping the return line to hold pressure.

This thread is about setups that make the aforementioned horsepower. This is not a discussion thread regarding your trucks or ideas. Start another thread for that.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Latest posts

Members online