64F100 with a 6.0

Reaction score
the frame and sheetmetal work are being finished up. i should have it back this friday just in time for LoneStar Throwndown Show. www.lonestarthrowdown.com
but after that it will be here at the shop.
Been talking to Matt and Lance at Cutting edge for a nice turbo set up:clapping:... and maybe some 205s, then see how long this trans lives after that. :doh:

JMart

Reaction score
the frame and sheetmetal work are being finished up. i should have it back this friday just in time for LoneStar Throwndown Show. www.lonestarthrowdown.com
but after that it will be here at the shop.
Been talking to Matt and Lance at Cutting edge for a nice turbo set up:clapping:... and maybe some 205s, then see how long this trans lives after that. :doh:

Nice. I wanted to make it to LST but its not in the works. Bring this thing up to nationals if you come. Put it in the show in shine even if its not done. I have to see this thing in person some time.

JMart

Reaction score
its definetly going to Ennis. i hope i have it running by then. i do want to see waht times it can do.. its a pretty light truck, with a lil 6.0 :naughty:

Sweet. I bet it moves out. I'm getting video of that going down the track for sure.

That twin kit from CED will be bad ass. Good luck getting it running.

Reaction score
well got MAtt at Cutting Edge in on the build too!! he is getting us set up with a 66 and custom up pipes. should be in by the time for ennis..just waiting on the injectors and some spray... oh my jeevus!:pullover: i can see it now.

Strokersace

Reaction score
What did you do to the suspension and/or body to get that stance? Channeled? Not a huge fan of that body style but this setup with that stance looks sick.

Reaction score
1000003100_zpsfed85f18.jpg

Latest posts

Members online