Upgraded internals for 4r100

Aaron S

Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you would put up a list of any upgraded internal parts that you sell for the 4r100. Im considering rebuilding and upgrading it myself and would like to just get some ideas.

I probably didnt pay enough attention looking through your older rebuild of a e40d, but do the planetary gears use flat roller bearings?

The last thing id like to add is that with my current modifications that put me around 350 rear wheel hp, the shifts are not good at all. The truck is a 2002 7.3 diesel. The main problem shifts are from one to two and from two to three. They feel like they go into neutral then grab hard and bang at acceleration over 2000 rpm. I would just like to make sure you specify what will be required mechanically to solve that problem.

Thanks

Aaron

4 Wings

Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you would put up a list of any upgraded internal parts that you sell for the 4r100. Im considering rebuilding and upgrading it myself and would like to just get some ideas.

I probably didnt pay enough attention looking through your older rebuild of a e40d, but do the planetary gears use flat roller bearings?

The last thing id like to add is that with my current modifications that put me around 350 rear wheel hp, the shifts are not good at all. The truck is a 2002 7.3 diesel. The main problem shifts are from one to two and from two to three. They feel like they go into neutral then grab hard and bang at acceleration over 2000 rpm. I would just like to make sure you specify what will be required mechanically to solve that problem.

Thanks

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

What we offer is: Fully Custom Built Rear Wheel Drive Automatic Transmissions, Custom Torque Converters, Custom Valve Bodies, Transfer Cases, Coolers, Gauges, Accessories and Complete Powertrain services for both gas and Diesel powered domestic rear wheel drive vehicles.

If parts are desired, they are as specified by the rebuilder.

If you are interested in any of the products we do offer, please contact us directly by phone or through our website at https://www.racerxusa.com

Thank you,
Jackie

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.