Whats a good turbo??

rsieck

Reaction score
Would a Turbonetics drop be the best turbo for a 700hp daily driver and still get me in the 11's?? I don't want any smoke.

rc4wd

Reaction score
I personally would find a stock obs turbo and leave it non intercooled with the smaller intake runners... may be able to get 1000 rwhp on fuel only with a banks tuner

rsieck

Reaction score
I personally would find a stock obs turbo and leave it non intercooled with the smaller intake runners... may be able to get 1000 rwhp on fuel only with a banks tuner

You think that would work? What about a Banks turbo from a 6.9? It sure made those old trucks run good, imagine what it would do on a 7.3!

rc4wd

Reaction score
Heck yea Gales turbo and tuning together would be unreal haha a regular truck may not be able to hold all that powaa and all those common rails better watch out..

1badpsd

Reaction score
I would use a comp turbo its a high performance stock obs turbo and id say prolly 1100+ ho as long as u have a jobe shaker ic.

chappy

Reaction score
Ya know I realize you guys are just playing but if we want a chance of this being a real site like psn use to be then we need to get some actual legit threads going.

MINK

Reaction score
Ya know I realize you guys are just playing but if we want a chance of this being a real site like psn use to be then we need to get some actual legit threads going.

its the first day grasshopper....relax plenty of info to be had

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

I agree with this - I have some tech stuff coming that I have been saving for just such an occasion.

its the first day grasshopper....relax plenty of info to be had

I also agree with Mink.... even though he is a flat-biller wanna be.

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
ya thats what i missed about the early days of psn. not just exhaust and tuner ?'s, there was actually cool tech stuff. and i wanna see what jason has come up w/.
ball buster, thats just funny lol.

Latest posts

Members online