want some new tunes

dsljnky

Reaction score
Looking for some new tunes for my SD. I know the big names but who else are good options? Would like to get someone around Ohio Kentucky Indiana Michigan to do it but I'm open to just about anything.

95powersmoker

Reaction score
Any of the custom tuners like DP, TW, PHP, Elite, DI, Tyrant, Beans, Swamps... Etc Etc... Can get you exactly what you want... Pick your poison and run the crap out of it!

yeehaw

Reaction score
sideactiondiesel.com

they are out of ill. Brenton does some good work

i just put a PHP tuned chip in my best friends 97 and so far noo complaints

big_stroker

Reaction score
I use Matt from Gearheads tunes. I have ran tunes from a few other places but I like Matt's the best. You can always get tunes from someone and data log the truck and send it back to them so they can make the tunes better for you.

Matt needs to come back up to Nates shop for live tunning again.

Last edited:

rc4wd

Reaction score
I run swamps and love them, I would recomend them to anybody have had them for over a year now and have no complaints at all.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I run tunes from bill at PHP, granted my truck is no monster compared to a lot of the other trucks on here I'm happy with it for what it is and the driveability is great, but you can't really go wrong with any of the others mentioned they all are good at what they do

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I'm also running Matt's tunes, and very happy with them to say the least! I like his better then the couple of other peoples tunes I've ran. You can't really go wrong with most of the tuners already mentioned like big stroker said. I've hear very positive things about Cales tunes as well.

DcMoore

Reaction score
I have TW tunes and I hate them... Communication with him sucks and the idle is just plain sh!tty. I would go with Gear head or Truck source diesel.. Their one of the more cost friendly tuners as well.

Vengeance

Reaction score
I have TW tunes and I hate them... Communication with him sucks and the idle is just plain sh!tty. I would go with Gear head or Truck source diesel.. Their one of the more cost friendly tuners as well.

Tony,

There are alot of things going on and I am not going to go into it. If you don't like the tunes, its not a problem. Since you didn't buy the chip from me, send it to Matt or Aggie and have them send me the bill for the reburn and I will cover it.

stroker2

Reaction score
In my experience if you have an auto trans, get a dp tuner. If you have a manual, go with swamps. Also heard that gearhead does good on manual trucks to as far as the sensitivity of the pedal goes

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Tony,

There are alot of things going on and I am not going to go into it. If you don't like the tunes, its not a problem. Since you didn't buy the chip from me, send it to Matt or Aggie and have them send me the bill for the reburn and I will cover it.

That's what I call keeping your customers happy!!

In my experience if you have an auto trans, get a dp tuner. If you have a manual, go with swamps. Also heard that gearhead does good on manual trucks to as far as the sensitivity of the pedal goes

Mine sounded like sh!t at idle with dp tunes, not a big fan over here. But to each their own.

That's why there's more than one tuner available.

Last edited:

95powersmoker

Reaction score
Tony,

That right there say's a lot.....

Latest posts

Members online