Clear Tail Lights

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
I know these exist because I know of two guys that have them, but they’re unicorns. Can barely find a picture, let alone a part number or somewhere that sells them. On the hunt for all clear, OEM style tails like this, either for 99-07 or 08-16. Idk if they ever made them for the later style lights, however.

Tyc made them under the 11-3190b part number, but that turns up just red lights. I’m looking for the all clear oem style like these

5ca4ca1883048831c0dd1ad0e2f9ce10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connor M

Reaction score
74af4954a38fdc30a2cf505580b01c82.jpg

Still looking for these. I know california is hoarding all of them.

You see them on your local craigslist or fb market place, I hope you’ll remember this thread. Thanks.

78-79fordman

Reaction score
I know https://cpaddict.com/shop/ is selling the clear obs taillights that was sold years ago then disappeared and now there the only ones that has them . u might hit them up at cpaddict just to see what they say or could come up with .

Connor M

Reaction score
I know https://cpaddict.com/shop/ is selling the clear obs taillights that was sold years ago then disappeared and now there the only ones that has them . u might hit them up at cpaddict just to see what they say or could come up with .

I shot them an email, it can't hurt. I have a few friends all looking for some and only one guy has found one set in almost year.

The nbs gm ones pop up fairly regularly, I can find at least one set pretty much at any time, and it seems like obs ford and chevy ones are everywhere.

Connor M

Reaction score
Maybe the place that makes my clear front corner marker can produce a run for us
Whod you use, klearz?

I think cp addict might be producing them soon. I got a line on a single set that's en route, with my luck they'll get here and all of the sudden pairs will be popping up left and right.

Latest posts

Members online