Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > Aftermarket Super Duty 1999 - Current

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7141  
Old 11-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Connor M's Avatar
Connor M Connor M is offline
Sergeant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Masshole
Posts: 202
Default

I find myself wanting one of those every day now. Iím filling up pretty much every other day. I just hate the time I spend at fuel stations.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2008 CCSB HD
6.0 Dump Trucks- 350 and 450
VT365 Rollback
2005 GMC Yukon Denali
  #7142  
Old 11-06-2018, 09:41 PM
sootie's Avatar
sootie sootie is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor M View Post
I find myself wanting one of those every day now. Iím filling up pretty much every other day. I just hate the time I spend at fuel stations.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have a shortbed, do a titam tank. Worth every penny.
  #7143  
Old 11-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Connor M's Avatar
Connor M Connor M is offline
Sergeant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Masshole
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sootie View Post
If you have a shortbed, do a titam tank. Worth every penny.


Its on my list.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2008 CCSB HD
6.0 Dump Trucks- 350 and 450
VT365 Rollback
2005 GMC Yukon Denali
  #7144  
Old 11-07-2018, 12:14 AM
C2tuck's Avatar
C2tuck C2tuck is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: North Texas
Posts: 630
Default



Iím about to pull the trigger on one of these myself. Had to fill up three times in one day last week and was seriously cussing Ford for a 25 gallon tank...this will give me 82 gallons to play with.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2015 CCSB F250 XLT FX4...stock...for now...
  #7145  
Old 11-07-2018, 12:24 AM
Dmstrucks02's Avatar
Dmstrucks02 Dmstrucks02 is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 4,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2tuck View Post


Iím about to pull the trigger on one of these myself. Had to fill up three times in one day last week and was seriously cussing Ford for a 25 gallon tank...this will give me 82 gallons to play with.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What brand is that, pretty clean set up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
__________________
02 CCSB X code leafs on 33's
Texas Tuned
5" MBRP
Isspro gauges
  #7146  
Old 11-07-2018, 09:24 AM
justinlogue5_0's Avatar
justinlogue5_0 justinlogue5_0 is offline
Private
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tn
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmstrucks02 View Post
What brand is that, pretty clean set up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
X2 On what he said. I really like that one.
  #7147  
Old 11-07-2018, 09:34 AM
C2tuck's Avatar
C2tuck C2tuck is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: North Texas
Posts: 630
Default

Fuelbox. They have different ones and different options on them. Great reviews and can custom make them. That one in the pic is 20Ē wide, Iíll probably go with 18Ē so my 5th wheel hitch wonít be so close. May make the toolbox part bigger as well. As long as I get about 40 extra gallons of fuel Iíll be happy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2015 CCSB F250 XLT FX4...stock...for now...
  #7148  
Old 11-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Dmstrucks02's Avatar
Dmstrucks02 Dmstrucks02 is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 4,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2tuck View Post
Fuelbox. They have different ones and different options on them. Great reviews and can custom make them. That one in the pic is 20Ē wide, Iíll probably go with 18Ē so my 5th wheel hitch wonít be so close. May make the toolbox part bigger as well. As long as I get about 40 extra gallons of fuel Iíll be happy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know if they gravity feed or only use a pump?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
__________________
02 CCSB X code leafs on 33's
Texas Tuned
5" MBRP
Isspro gauges
  #7149  
Old 11-07-2018, 12:39 PM
C2tuck's Avatar
C2tuck C2tuck is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: North Texas
Posts: 630
Default

They donít promote gravity fed systems and try and sell there pump with it. That said, once you buy it you can do whatever you want with it. Mine will be gravity fed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2015 CCSB F250 XLT FX4...stock...for now...
  #7150  
Old 11-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Connor M's Avatar
Connor M Connor M is offline
Sergeant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Masshole
Posts: 202
Default



Oh what fun we had with the time bomb today. Bolt that supports the that EGR cooler pipe backed out and the bellow cracked.
Got it out with one cut, drilled and tapped the block off plate and put the EBP sensor fitting in. Had to flip the tube to get it to line up but it gets right to where in needs to be. Pretty happy with how my little fix turned out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2008 CCSB HD
6.0 Dump Trucks- 350 and 450
VT365 Rollback
2005 GMC Yukon Denali
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:20 PM.

 

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Designed by Military Ltd