BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
WTF do you do for a living? :eek:
Work my ass off, put money in the bank, extra cash put in stocks, don't party, don't waste money on smokes or drugs, and in my spare time I'm a field engineer for one of the largest General Contractors in the country. I've also been saving since I was a kid mowing lawns, shoveling snow, chopping wood etc... to one day buy a built cobra but after the motor **** itself I deciding to use that piggy bank for a motor/trans on my truck.

Hard work pays off.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Work my ass off, put money in the bank, extra cash put in stocks, don't party, don't waste money on smokes or drugs, and in my spare time I'm a field engineer for one of the largest General Contractors in the country. I've also been saving since I was a kid mowing lawns, shoveling snow, chopping wood etc... to one day buy a built cobra but after the motor **** itself I deciding to use that piggy bank for a motor/trans on my truck.

Hard work pays off.

Don't let Pete fool you. He's a drug cartel who goes by Skinny Pete. I think he also may run a strip club. He put a 10K deposit down in 1 dollar bills..

Jesse_01

Reaction score

Hard work pays off.
Hmm built 6.7 vs a built 62-67 cobra. Imo you made the wrong choice haha. Nothing is special about a 6.7 every tom and dick has one in atleast stock fasion. But a 62-67 cobra, oh man if you can get an original you have something that turns heads lol.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Hmm built 6.7 vs a built 62-67 cobra. Imo you made the wrong choice haha. Nothing is special about a 6.7 every tom and dick has one in atleast stock fasion. But a 62-67 cobra, oh man if you can get an original you have something that turns heads lol.
My money. Right choice

If I'm building a turbo car I'm building a turbo LSx not a Cobra. Cobra was just to say I did it.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
New decal for the truck when she's finished. Haha gotta have a little fun in life ;)

ac2afced224bc5fc9f58e8163bff2d50.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
The chick at work totally just thought I was smiling at her. If she only knew.

Looks awesome man! Can't wait for the rest of it to come together.

Randy_270

Reaction score

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
That's funny lol.

Are wristpins a problem with the 6.7s or is this just a cautionary measure?
I went into this build planning on a strong daily driver. This should help with longevity of the motor. If you're gonna do it might as well do it right once and not 3 times down the road.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Some guys could save themselves a lot of money if they went into builds with that kind of mentality.

However, it does take a lot of money to be able to fund that kind of mentality. But yes, if you have the ability, do it once and for all with the best parts possible.

Latest posts

Members online