BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

RedRice589

Reaction score
Completely agree. One day I hope I can start a build to the standards you guys set with your trucks.

They're lining up Garrett chargers and long blocks I'm over here hoping I got change for tolls and Waffle House, if I'm lucky some Zaxby's....LOL:bowfast:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
They're lining up Garrett chargers and long blocks I'm over here hoping I got change for tolls and Waffle House, if I'm lucky some Zaxby's....LOL:bowfast:

It is definitely something to be grateful to have the ability to do. This is why I baby my truck and don't act stupid. No matter how nice of a setup you have, it can all be garbage if it is not respected and appreciated.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I'm definitely blessed to have a good paying job. Putting this much into an engine makes you appreciate it much more than before. Only reason I posted a build thread was to share the fun with guys who are gearheads. So if you ever see my truck driving by feel free to stop me and ask for a ride. No point in building a bad ass truck if you can't take time to enjoy it with other gearheads.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

haha dude you're talking to the guy that cheaps on everything but his truck. I haven't even bought a bed frame for my apartment... why? Cuz a mattress on the floor is just as comfy. I do everything I can to put as much money in the bank as possible so I can fund my hobbies.

And whatever Zaxby's is (I had to Google it) I'll have to make a trip when the trucks done and we can get some Zaxby's... I do love some good fried chicken.

jcain

Reaction score
haha dude you're talking to the guy that cheaps on everything but his truck. I haven't even bought a bed frame for my apartment... why? Cuz a mattress on the floor is just as comfy. I do everything I can to put as much money in the bank as possible so I can fund my hobbies.

And whatever Zaxby's is (I had to Google it) I'll have to make a trip when the trucks done and we can get some Zaxby's... I do love some good fried chicken.

Did you say all that with a straight face and no attempt at humor?

Reaction score
Whitemamba, would you be willing to let me know when your build is completed and when you are picking up the truck? I live down the road from RCD, and would like to come down and check it out with ya once shes all finished!!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Come to CT and give a ride? Nice build man!
Don't think I'll ever be in CT but ya never know. Might get send over to the East Coast for work in the future.

Did you say all that with a straight face and no attempt at humor?
Well, most of that was serious and yes I like fried chicken.

Whitemamba, would you be willing to let me know when your build is completed and when you are picking up the truck? I live down the road from RCD, and would like to come down and check it out with ya once shes all finished!!
Will do man. Heck you might even see it before me if you live that close haha.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Lol bad analogy to some people. We're all looking forward to it!
Lol for now that's what my truck is to me. No wife or kids yet (that I know of). I know kids are much more important than trucks but when you have neither that's the best I could do lol.

I'm looking forward to it too. Been a lot of heat lately on PSA. I'd like to keep it positive and make everyone happy with the outcome.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online