BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol for now that's what my truck is to me. No wife or kids yet (that I know of). I know kids are much more important than trucks but when you have neither that's the best I could do lol.

I'm looking forward to it too. Been a lot of heat lately on PSA. I'd like to keep it positive and make everyone happy with the outcome.

Lol I was joking. Yes indeed there are some sensitive people. Oh well, haven't seen much heat from the RCD direction so hope it works out and runs like a raped ape.

Reaction score
Will do man. Heck you might even see it before me if you live that close haha.

I may just have to stop on down there and check in on your truck for you. Make sure Jared isnt sleeping on the job or spending his whole day on PSA haha

Whats your address? Ill do big smokey burnouts on the test drive/break in.. Lol

Deal!!! I believe whitemamba said it was ok as long as it was at least on video....guess that means I'll be the one recording it haha

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I may just have to stop on down there and check in on your truck for you. Make sure Jared isnt sleeping on the job or spending his whole day on PSA haha

Deal!!! I believe whitemamba said it was ok as long as it was at least on video....guess that means I'll be the one recording it haha

What you need to do is go over to RCD and buy the S&B Intake off my truck since I won't be needing it anymore

Reaction score
What you need to do is go over to RCD and buy the S&B Intake off my truck since I won't be needing it anymore

Oh really? I actually dont have a cold air intake on my truck at this point. I have everything else, just have been unsure if there would actually be a huge benefit of putting a CAI on with a stock turbo. But if the price is right, I maayyyyyy just consider it. What are you looking to get for it man?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Oh really? I actually dont have a cold air intake on my truck at this point. I have everything else, just have been unsure if there would actually be a huge benefit of putting a CAI on with a stock turbo. But if the price is right, I maayyyyyy just consider it. What are you looking to get for it man?
Not sure on its benefits on a mostly stock truck. But it is easier to clean and get to. Looks a little better too. I'll give it to ya for free if you come to Chicago to pick me up so I don't have to trailer this rental car back haha.

If not $100 and tell Jared to use it to put a full tank in it after he's done testing the burnout mode.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Back on topic boys.

New Long block is done!

Don't get too excited still need the ported intake manifold, oil pan, turbo kit, injectors, and trans. It will be a few more weeks but definetely worth the wait.

I opted to go with 15% injectors. Nozzles are currently at EDM getting honed/balanced. Then RCD will assemble them and balance them on their fancy new machine.

Also adding a MPD CCV kit for good measure. There shouldn't be any blowby with the ZeroGap rings. I just prefer to run a CCV on built motors.

Definetley looking forward to getting this thing together and seeing how this setup works. I'm sure a lot of people are waiting to see what she can do with the GT4094 w/ billet wheel. I'm sure someday I'll bump up to bigger injectors and a bigger turbo but for now this should be a fun truck to daily drive.

Pics to follow.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Back on topic boys.

Also adding a MPD CCV kit for good measure. There shouldn't be any blowby with the ZeroGap rings. I just prefer to run a CCV on built motors.

So... Just an FYI, you will have blow by... A lot of it in fact. I also have zero gap rings and my truck pumps out some serious CCV lol

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
So... Just an FYI, you will have blow by... A lot of it in fact. I also have zero gap rings and my truck pumps out some serious CCV lol
Interesting. Unlimited Diesel Performances new 6.4 with zero gap rings has almost no blowby. Different motor though. Didn't think it'd be too much guess I'm wrong lol

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I'm ashamed to admit that my truck smells like hot subway sammiches when I stop at a redlight..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts