BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Quick update.

Turbo kit arrived today from Elite, injectors are back, and OUO traction bars are here. Last piece of the puzzle is the built 6R140 from Elite and then it's go time.

Jared also cornered me into buying one of OUO new Track Rod Joint. Better get em while they're hot fellas word has it they're flying off the shelf.

On the home stretch. Hope to have it back together, broke in, and tuned in the next few weeks.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Track rod joint??
2ba830658e8464b07b452ffd72dcd960.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Time to revive this thing from page 5... didn't realize it had been a month since I updated it.

Praying to Sweet Baby Jesus in a tuxedo shirt that the trans is built this week and shipped out (with my free t-shirt from the Facebook giveaway :rockon: hahah).

Sorry for no pictures. I'm currently 2 states away from the truck and can't take any myself. cough*jared*cough << He's knows I'm not throwing him under the bus. He has money making to do. Right now its just an engine on a stand. Nothing too exciting yet.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
You sticking with the vgt setup?, just curious

Yes, sticking with the GT4094. I think it will provide exactly what I'm looking for out of the truck with proper tuning to be a reliable daily driver. Tuning being the key and being a bigger VGT I don't think BP will be a problem from what I've gathered from knowledgeable people.

Fast forward a year or 2...

I've already talked to Jared about a possible compound setup down the road involving some ball bearing Precisions :naughty: with supporting mods being an intercooler, TC, etc. etc. after this one starts to feel slow

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Just watch the nitrous passes upon break in:evil:flush:

LOL :badidea:

Lol. Dont worry, this one will be broken in by a level headed American with a light foot and common sense..

:whs: I believe Jareds break in process is the correct process. I'm all for burnouts and such but I think even I will take it easy for a while before I really beat on it.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Dont worry. I'll make sure it gets plenty of quarter throttle passes before you get the keys, Lol

I would crawl in a hole and die if I waited this long and F'ed something up racing the 1st truck that wanted some.

:shrug: I just wanna go fast!

I'm just looking forward to seeing how it runs/sounds with all the porting, cams, turbo, trans, etc once it's back together. After its broke in we need to make a trip to the dyno.