BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I would crawl in a hole and die if I waited this long and F'ed something up racing the 1st truck that wanted some.

:shrug: I just wanna go fast!

I'm just looking forward to seeing how it runs/sounds with all the porting, cams, turbo, trans, etc once it's back together. After its broke in we need to make a trip to the dyno.

Its still a 6.7, it'll sound like a duramax burbling under water :)

gfulton

Reaction score
Will you have the limited boost issue with the 4094 that Dan had or has that been adressed? I'm still thinking about going that route eventually.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Will you have the limited boost issue with the 4094 that Dan had or has that been adressed? I'm still thinking about going that route eventually.

Gary,

Luckily you and Pete both have the earlier PCM of an 11/12 MY. I think Dan's problem was that he has the 13/14 MY PCM that limits everything at 30PSI duty cycle wise.

I think this should be a much better situation!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

No, that is only an issue with the later trucks. Mines a 12' so it shouldn't be a problem. Being a VGT tuning will need refined a little more than usual but nothing that can't be handled.

I'm sure Jared, Thadd, or Dan can give you more in depth details on the tuning/boost for the GT4094.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Working 6 12s is totally worth it when you have truck parts to buy.

Pretty excited to get my hands on the new Intercooler from MPD just released yesterday. Can't wait to get this baby put back together.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Pretty excited to see my engine for the 1st time today. Nothing much but it's all I have. Definitely made my day though.

91a47a29add02bb4e762859744341546.jpg

c0eaecdc3d143c8e9af88ab8a562530a.jpg

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Do you have an ETA on start up?

Waiting on 1 last part from a Vendor and we will do the R&R and start getting things ready.

We've left Pete's truck together until everything was ready so that we could still move it around and such for now. He bought everything new so it made things pretty easy

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Waiting on 1 last part from a Vendor and we will do the R&R and start getting things ready.

We've left Pete's truck together until everything was ready so that we could still move it around and such for now. He bought everything new so it made things pretty easy

It sounds pretty good right now... it sounds about like this :hammer: