More hp without building bottom end.

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
So I have a 2014 I love this truck to tow so I want to upgrade the turbo and get most power. So I know I want to do h&s motor sports dual feelers and 2015 cpo pump. Turbo and manifolds and all that I'm confused any suggestions?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So I have a 2014 I love this truck to tow so I want to upgrade the turbo and get most power. So I know I want to do h&s motor sports dual feelers and 2015 cpo pump. Turbo and manifolds and all that I'm confused any suggestions?

you know i got you buddy. easy peasy.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

Make it easy and just get in touch with the man above.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Got ya. I think if towing heavy is top of the list the 15 turbo , or a small non vgt like a 64. A good billet 64 will tow heavy no problem , go much bigger and it may get difficult.

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
Got ya. I think if towing heavy is top of the list the 15 turbo , or a small non vgt like a 64. A good billet 64 will tow heavy no problem , go much bigger and it may get difficult.

I think I rather do something like h&s motosports non turbo type setup with 64 I think. 15 turbo really that much better?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I rather do something like h&s motosports non turbo type setup with 64 I think. 15 turbo really that much better?

Oh you'd WAY rather do the hs setup. Like I told you on the phone , if the cost isn't an issue that's definitely first choice. That with fuelers done deal. 640 at the wheels and responsive as all get out.

Reaction score

Better than stock? Yes, wayyyyy better.

The h&s kit is solid, no doubt about it. Can't really go wrong.

But if your looking at options. Another option is a modded 2015 vgt kit like our 64mm StreetMax. Keeps the ability for engine brake, spools as close to stock as anything. Options from all stock to full 4" DP and stainless intake piping. Still supports 600hp without really any compromise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWhite

Reaction score
Oh you'd WAY rather do the hs setup. Like I told you on the phone , if the cost isn't an issue that's definitely first choice. That with fuelers done deal. 640 at the wheels and responsive as all get out.

That is what I'll be doing to mine this winter, depending on Morgan's stroker pump.
I would stick with Mike and get the h&s turbo the sound is awesome and everyone that has one says the love the power bump.

Latest posts

Members online