custom tuning from kory willis

abramthebest

Reaction score
If I buy a h&s tuner will it be dpf delete ready ? Or how does that work sorry I'm rookie at this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
I'm running gearhead. ................ I was waiting for someone to get back to me.and no one ever did.

Well stop waiting, the man you need to talk to is right here.

Who is Mike?

On a side note. Some of you guys make me laugh. Rather than call the tune company you have and ask them to adjust your tunes, you're willing to go out and spend another couple hundred bucks to just try someone else's. :lookaround:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I too have recently moved to Gearhead tunes. Was really expecting a MPG boost coming from the box H&S tunes. NOT.

Does seem to run well. Butt dyno can't tell any difference. Haven't had it on a real Dyno. Trans shifting is not annoying or anything.

Overall, I'd say the Gearhead tunes run just fine - no bad habits, but I was expecting some MPG increase and that hasn't happened.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
it has crossed my mind to get rid or h&s and go sct just because all the bad things i have heard about h&s

uhh... what bad things have you heard? :confused:

far more features... TPMS disable, full custom tuning ability, takes two seconds to update, etc.

I'll gladly spend twice as much for an H&S

JMO

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.