2015 68mm powermax

higherlife

Reaction score
So I got good news that the duel fueler tuning will be done soon and I'm looking for my next upgrade since I don't think I'm throwing enough power at the transmission yet to get a built one. Or since I deive like an old man either way. I've been looking at powermax was for some time( I'm a converted Duramax guy) but Dont have much 6.7 knowledge to make the jump yet. I'm more concerned about if it will fit with SS intake piping and wether any other modifications will need to be done.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
The 68mm Dmax Powermax charger is a pig on the 6.7's. We have put a 68 billet wheel and a GT37 in a '15 charger with good luck. It isn't cheap to build but it works pretty well, not as powerful as a 6870 Precision though.

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
The 68mm Dmax Powermax charger is a pig on the 6.7's. We have put a 68 billet wheel and a GT37 in a '15 charger with good luck. It isn't cheap to build but it works pretty well, not as powerful as a 6870 Precision though.

I forgot to mention you folks at elite diesel. Been great every time I've called.

Latest posts

Members online