No Limit Air Intake !!!!!

JRLott

Reaction score
Hey Chris...Been busy with lake house, neighbor and I built a dock, getting a metal garage built and all the mowing and upkeep at home. Call me when you get a chance.FYI Morgan is graduating from A&M soon..........

Gig 'em

Sterling B.

Reaction score
Back from the dead. Picked up a new-to-me 2015 about a month ago now with 46K miles and all stock with the exception of lift/level and 35s. It looks like the No Limit intake is the way to go as opposed to Sinister or others? I'll be leaving the truck stock as far as tuning, should I anticipate any codes to pop up? What's the difference between stage 1 and 2?

The stock air box seems like it would be prone to leaks and what's the deal with the cheap plastic clamps?!?! Truck won't see any harsh environments, so an open filter isn't an issue.

sootie

Reaction score
Back from the dead. Picked up a new-to-me 2015 about a month ago now with 46K miles and all stock with the exception of lift/level and 35s. It looks like the No Limit intake is the way to go as opposed to Sinister or others? I'll be leaving the truck stock as far as tuning, should I anticipate any codes to pop up? What's the difference between stage 1 and 2?

The stock air box seems like it would be prone to leaks and what's the deal with the cheap plastic clamps?!?! Truck won't see any harsh environments, so an open filter isn't an issue.

no limits the way to go. Make sure you get stage 1 and you will have an easier time if you arent tuning.

joebuck

Reaction score
As stated above no limit is the way to go, you will definently need tuning to run a stage 2 the difference from stage 1-2 is stage 1 is a 4” intake pipe and stage 2 is a 5” intake pipe either way you can’t go wrong, best open box intake on the market!

Latest posts

Members online