'13 Turbo options?

zack birge

Reaction score
Ok so I'm wanting to replace my stock turbo with a good aftermarket kit. Truck still runs fine just feel I should replace it before it ****s out on me. Don't race much until the punk kid pulls up to me and needs his Honda put in its place. I do tow a bass boat a lot. Probably more than most but also do a lot of highway driving. I'm looking for a good kit that won't completely break the bank being I'm about to get married haha! I want it to have a definite exhaust note as well if possible. What are some options vendors?

MorganY

Reaction score
Elite is also offering VGT and non VGT direct drop in options. I have seen them first hand, and they are quality. Photos are floating around here

Dan

Reaction score
There are companies you should not go with too!

I really like what MPD is doing!

Elite has a real neat idea with the vgt drop in, I like the idea of having a quicker lighting turbo I just am not too sure how the rods will hold up with some low rpm, high boost/ high back pressure situations.. I'm sure they will get their tuning spot on to accommodate this!

Good things are worth waiting for!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
SPE has the only drop-in replacement that won't have you changing the entire turbocharger system out for aftermarket components.

01PSD

Reaction score
I'll direct Amy here so she can discuss the warranty deal, but I highly doubt SPE would deny a claim that was past the 90 day warranty period. They stand behind their work 100%.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.