custom tuning from kory willis

04redcrew

Reaction score
hey guys

Sorry im sure hes not a sponsor on here but does anyone run Kory willis tunes for the h&s if so could you pm on how you like it? Admits if not appropriate feel free to delete. Thanks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
hey guys

Sorry im sure hes not a sponsor on here but does anyone run Kory willis tunes for the h&s if so could you pm on how you like it? Admits if not appropriate feel free to delete. Thanks

he is a sponsor here, feel free to pm me and i can get you some tunes and the mcc unlock if you're interested.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
He does the tuning??? Well chit time to change from gear head. His dmax tuning is top notch

I don't think his tuning is gonna be any better than gearhead , I actually doubt it is. The reason being is focus. Gearhead focus on ford is much more , same as kory and DMax stuff.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Matt is VERY knowledgeable when it comes to Fords. He is great to work with when it comes to tuning specific to your current modifications/future projects and has helped me out so far!

04redcrew

Reaction score
I'm running gearhead. Don't really care for the shifting when I putting around the farm and the woods

If I'm not mistaking doesn't kory have a 6.7 powerstroke to?

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I'm running gearhead. Don't really care for the shifting when I putting around the farm and the woods

This is exactly why I don't care for his tuning. I was waiting for someone to get back to me.and no one ever did. Shifts flare and hit way to hard for a.stock transmission

ask Matt to make some reversions for you.

Last edited:

bruce65trojan

Reaction score

If I'm not mistaking doesn't kory have a 6.7 powerstroke to?

Yeah, his truck is a 2015 6.7. I'm currently running his custom 2015 tuning in my truck.

polaris7x

Reaction score
Lol you're joking right?

are they flaring or hitting too hard?

They hit real hard going up and at sometimes will dam near make your head hit the steering wheel on the downshifts. I emailed Mike and he must have gotten busy as the last I heard from him was him asking my head of my truck and then nothing else since. I just put the trans tuning back to stock and no issues. Other then that I have no complaints other then this stupid stock turbo that needs to go

Gearhead

Reaction score
They hit real hard going up and at sometimes will dam near make your head hit the steering wheel on the downshifts. I emailed Mike and he must have gotten busy as the last I heard from him was him asking my head of my truck and then nothing else since. I just put the trans tuning back to stock and no issues. Other then that I have no complaints other then this stupid stock turbo that needs to go
Who is Mike?

jcain

Reaction score
Matt has always been a real pleasure to do business with. You should email him directly if you'd like some shifting characteristics changed.

Latest posts

Members online