2015 coolant leak

C2tuck

Reaction score
Just serviced everything yesterday and put Jim’s stuff in. Diffs, t-case, trans, and changed the oil. Took it for a drive last night to get the trans warmed up and when I pulled it back in the garage I noticed and leak on the passenger side. Thought it was from the A/C.

Parked it in the drive way this morning after checking all the fluids again. Noticed when I got back home (in wife’s car) that there was coolant remnants on the driveway. She’s still in it for the night so I had her go check and sure enough it’s leaking.

Any ideas? Seemed to be right around the oil filter where it was hitting the ground. Only 46k on it.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
um it was night time for most?

If youre in that much of a rush, go look at your truck and find the leak-that seems simplest to me...

check the valley and see if coolant is pooling there, could be the coolant feed to the turbo leaking.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Is the e gr removed from the truck? Or stock? Isn't there a rear seal on the egr housing toward the back of the motor?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Reaction score
It’s still all stock.

Try’s I wasn’t here or I would have looked at it. Won’t really have time as I have to head back to work about the time it will get back home.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
It’s still all stock.

Try’s I wasn’t here or I would have looked at it. Won’t really have time as I have to head back to work about the time it will get back home.

blocked off with an intake?

C2tuck

Reaction score
Not sure. Had to leave for work beige t got back home. She said it stayed cool the entire time and that I barely leaked any. I’ll deal with it when I get home in a couple weeks. Be parked until then.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.