PTM 2017 LED Headlights

RetroShop

Reaction score
Time to show off these killer PTM heads! These are painted Blue Jean Metallic, and we've added the clear corners to them as well. :redspotdance:

LOVE the way these look painted to match, and can't wait to see it on the truck here!

Before:

DSC01739_zpskmur8wlr.jpg

DSC01743_zpszskq8bzz.jpg

DSC01744_zps6mrlovsw.jpg

bleh......

AFTER:

DSC01774_zps1jwq8dlr.jpg

DSC01775_zpsuaukz9ta.jpg

DSC01776_zpshlorhgft.jpg

DSC01778_zps0zmiruz9.jpg

DSC01780_zpslcebidjl.jpg

DSC01782_zpsk4qsv3g8.jpg

DSC01786_zpsstiu8ycg.jpg

DSC01788_zpsjulnzvb3.jpg

:toast:

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
The bulbs in the clear corners are LED as well right? So now without the amber reflector they illuminate the same white color as the front ] ?

If I want a set done but dont want to send mine in to you what would be the charge/process be to send my oem ones in to you once I receive the painted ones? feel free to PM me.

RetroShop

Reaction score
The bulbs in the clear corners are LED as well right? So now without the amber reflector they illuminate the same white color as the front ] ?

If I want a set done but dont want to send mine in to you what would be the charge/process be to send my oem ones in to you once I receive the painted ones? feel free to PM me.

The stock LEDs behind the clears are not modified in this set. They are still amber. Just the cover has been replaced.

Soon......we'll have an option for the replacement board on that.

Pricing, I have at $550 currently, that price will more than likely change - but we'll see. The clears add $100. At this time, we don't do core swaps.....been there, done that.....been burned way too many times on $300 lights, it would be crazy on these $$$$ things!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Time to show off these killer PTM heads! These are painted Blue Jean Metallic, and we've added the clear corners to them as well. :redspotdance:

LOVE the way these look painted to match, and can't wait to see it on the truck here!

Before:

DSC01739_zpskmur8wlr.jpg

DSC01743_zpszskq8bzz.jpg

DSC01744_zps6mrlovsw.jpg

bleh......

AFTER:

DSC01774_zps1jwq8dlr.jpg

DSC01775_zpsuaukz9ta.jpg

DSC01776_zpshlorhgft.jpg

DSC01778_zps0zmiruz9.jpg

DSC01780_zpslcebidjl.jpg

DSC01782_zpsk4qsv3g8.jpg

DSC01786_zpsstiu8ycg.jpg

DSC01788_zpsjulnzvb3.jpg

:toast:

hey those look familiar !

Jomax

Reaction score
I like white!!!!! Your work is stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RetroShop

Reaction score
THX guys! Dave (my painter) has done thousands of jobs for us here, and he kills it every time!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
my finished product, don't mind the filthy truck , i'll get much better pics shortly .

SF1.jpg

Fast Willy

Reaction score
Dang these look good. Interested in a set that PTM myself but also want to hear more about upgrades for the actual bulbs either by projectors and HID's or being able to put LED's in the halogens place.

Quigs4u

Reaction score
I’m ready. What’s the turnaround time?
I want to do heads paint to match instead of clear blinkers can you smoke them? Also I want to smoke the rear and 3rd. It’s a platinum truck so no need to upgrade any lighting.

RetroShop

Reaction score
I’m ready. What’s the turnaround time?
I want to do heads paint to match instead of clear blinkers can you smoke them? Also I want to smoke the rear and 3rd. It’s a platinum truck so no need to upgrade any lighting.

Sorry, been nuts!

Email us, we'll get you squared away - [email protected]

TY!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.