Bucket to Bench conversion.

BFinMO

Reaction score
Has anyone converted there front row from console to the jump seat, or the other way? Just curious as I will need seating for six soon.

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
I don't know if 08 seats are interchangeable for the 14 seats but if they are I'd totally be down to swap ya :thumbup:

Buck1

Reaction score
I put 11s on a 2000, so I would say bolt patterns are good. Might just have some fabric pattern differences.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BFinMO

Reaction score
The console and jump seats are interchangable .

How about piping for the vents in the console?

Is the carpet intact under the console?

Can you just add the fold down cup holder where the console attaches?

4x4given

Reaction score
The carpet is intact under the console. I have a 2011 and pulled the console to install my CB. We're thinking of buying a center jump seat so we can swap back and forth as needed. With the console out, just tuck wiring up and plug the vents at the dash with a high density foam plug and cover with cup holder. ;)

tms217

Reaction score
Has anyone converted there front row from console to the jump seat, or the other way? Just curious as I will need seating for six soon.

What color is your interior.. I would like to get a console setup in my truck.. I have the 11' tan interior

slvr bullet

Reaction score
six year old thread, I hope someone sees this. I'm looking at buying a '16 lariat ultimate with a console. I really would like a jump seat but they are kind of hard to find. from what I've found searching it's a pretty straight forward swap. does anyone know if you could get 40/20/40 and have the ventilated seats from the factory? trying to confirm this would be the only downside to the jump seat swap in a lariat ultimate with ventilated seats.

sootie

Reaction score
six year old thread, I hope someone sees this. I'm looking at buying a '16 lariat ultimate with a console. I really would like a jump seat but they are kind of hard to find. from what I've found searching it's a pretty straight forward swap. does anyone know if you could get 40/20/40 and have the ventilated seats from the factory? trying to confirm this would be the only downside to the jump seat swap in a lariat ultimate with ventilated seats.
The buckets seats are absolutely unchanged wether it has a console or a middle seat. You will also need the dash pieces to complete the swap. HVAC ducting, lower dash panel and maybe even the carpet.

Latest posts

Members online