Shout out to Mike

Black AOD

Reaction score
I ended up going with a set of Nitto G2 Terra Grapplers sized 325/50r22.

I wanted to do Hankooks but they don't have a mileage warranty and the Nitto and Toyos do and the Toyo's are ridiculously overpriced so Nitto seemed logical. Should have them tomorrow or Next Monday and then the wheels will get mounted up next week.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score

I wanted to do Hankooks but they don't have a mileage warranty and the Nitto and Toyos do and the Toyo's are ridiculously overpriced so Nitto seemed logical. Should have them tomorrow or Next Monday and then the wheels will get mounted up next week.

you will be happy the g2's ride really well thats what i have on my 22x10's

Jomax

Reaction score

I wouldn't let the mileage warranty scare you. It's pretty much worthless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David1089

Reaction score
Man, I'm running the AT2 325's on 22's and I love them. Can't go wrong with those, I've driven 12000 on mine, rotated every 6000 virtually no wear that I can see. Great looking wheels by the way!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Man, I'm running the AT2 325's on 22's and I love them. Can't go wrong with those, I've driven 12000 on mine, rotated every 6000 virtually no wear that I can see. Great looking wheels by the way!

Thanks Man

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

I loved my set.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I loved my set.

Good to know.

Mine just arrived at the tire shop about 10 minutes ago. I dropped my wheels off there last Friday....so hopefully by today or tomorrow they are mounted up and balanced and ready to go

Funny Note - Tires actually got dropped off at FirePunk Diesel by accident (tire shop is on the front side of fire punks shop) and I got about 3 snapchats immediately from Lavon and two of his guys of ball sack being rubbed on my tires haha....Gave me a good afternoon laugh

Black AOD

Reaction score
IMG_20170124_193109_065.jpg

Finally mounted these wheels on the G2 Nittos. Just need my billet centers to get here and for winter to end!

Black AOD

Reaction score

Here is bigger and better pictures of them mounted up now. They are in storage in my old mans barn until winter passes. Now I have to wait. :fustrate:

I'm also still waiting for my billet center caps to ship!

Latest posts

Members online