Gears or bigger injectors? I need advice...

JCart

Reaction score
The only time it feels kind of laggy is when it's in OD at low rpms. Which I'm pretty sure is normal.

I've been talking to Dusty at 1023 diesel about it. He is the one that I've bought most of my mods from and he swears that it will run way better with some 205/80s in it. It will run cooler with more power because you don't have to add so much band width. Which is where I get lost.

I trust Dusty, as he's never lead me wrong. Just trying to get opinions and possibly some experience from someone with close to this setup.

Think Dusty is getting at milliseconds of bandwidth for spraying in fuel. 160s may need to be left on longer (compared to 205/30s firing event) to get maximum power. So you may well be better off with a 205/30. My concern was if you where under the turbo with existing set up, meaning laggy, slow spool up until higher rpm (2300 rpm), then you’re going well over speed limit or too hot EGT wise. Sounds like 205/30 might be the ticket. Only downside I can see is your E4OD is not gonna like the added ponies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.