HS-Motorsports 6.4 Divided Pedestal/SXE-kits

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
We have been working on a few new things for our 6.4 Powerstroke kits. First off our new cast divided pedestals are in, and we have made the necessary changes to the kit for the new Borg Warner SX-E series boxed turbochargers. There will be an option for 64mm, 66mm, and 69mm turbocharger's. The testing we have done with the 69mm on our truck here has been very promising in hp and very good driving manners. Here are a few pics:) Stay tuned.......

Attachments

• IMG_4125.JPG
    IMG_4125.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4126.JPG
    IMG_4126.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4123.jpg
    IMG_4123.jpg
    900.8 KB · Views: 126

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
It does make more power then the smaller units obviously....I would say 650 on stock fuel:) The smaller ones are more responsive in the lower rpm range

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
Awesome guys, this will help sell more kits. A lot of my customers would like more turbo options when I recommend your kit.. Looks beautiful as usual.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Awesome guys, this will help sell more kits. A lot of my customers would like more turbo options when I recommend your kit.. Looks beautiful as usual.

That is what we were hoping for, It just give's everyone a ton more turbo options. Any old/new S300 series or even S400 is an option now, especially with our universal oil drain kit. Once again thanks for the comments, and a big thanks to all of our customers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.