Tyrant diesel tuning

Harley-6.4

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread, but my Dad has a 12 Lariat with basic ****** intake exhaust and spar+an 120 horsepower file, he has almost 185,000 miles and he beats the living $h!t out of it everyday and his maintenance isn’t the best, oil around 10-11K miles and fuel filters every 15k miles. He has been tuned since around 88k miles so he has been fortunate I guess, he should be a testament on how tough the 6.7’s are.

joebuck

Reaction score
Are we still worried about hurting these trucks tune only?!?!? Come on guys...its 2020.

I’m convinced these things can take a beating, I swear the harder I work it when towing it begs for more. Unlike my 7.3 that worked but would hit a wall and it didn’t matter how much more you laid into it it wasn’t going any faster

Hottrod81

Reaction score
I use the 55hp on ez lynk. I couldn’t use the 65hp cause it smoked too much on downshifts. I will say I was pretty impressed coming home from Glamis towing over 16k. It’s uphill all the way to LA and the gravel vine is steep. Held 60mph no problem with more pedal to spare. Egts never got over 1150 at over 30lbs of boost. Uncorking the 15-16s really made more of a difference than the 11-14s

Sotex_sixseven

Reaction score
I am interested in tyrant tunes as well can’t seem to find any contact info and which programmer would be best to run for cales tunes !?

Last edited:

joebuck

Reaction score
I am interested in tyrant tunes as well can’t seem to find any contact info and which programmer would be best to run for cales tunes !?

Ez lynk is the best platform IMO, just do some research and digging and you will find how to get ahold of him

Latest posts

Members online