Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Premium Vendors > Sunrise Ford Parts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5391  
Old 01-21-2021, 10:27 AM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2tuck View Post
Morning Sean,

Need a price on the hard coolant line coming off the drives side turbo on my 15, the new fitting, along with anything else required to swap it out.

Also bed a belt and tensioner for same truck.

Thanks
Hi,
Can I get the last 8 digits of your vin again?
thanks,
Sean
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
  #5392  
Old 01-21-2021, 10:42 AM
C2tuck's Avatar
C2tuck C2tuck is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: North Texas
Posts: 936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrisefordparts View Post
Hi,
Can I get the last 8 digits of your vin again?
thanks,
Sean

FED39394
__________________
2015 CCSB F250 XLT FX4...American Force, Toyo AT 2s, TSD tunes, EZ Lynk, 4 Flo Pro, Fox 2.0s.
  #5393  
Old 01-21-2021, 10:47 AM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2tuck View Post
FED39394
coolant line : List $39.97 - your cost $26.38 (on back order through at least 2/01/21

on the '15 & up there is no separate fitting, the line bolts to the turbo

tensioner: List $94.71 - your cost $57.30
belt: List $59.67 - your cost $36.10
+ shipping

thanks,
Sean

Q637100
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
  #5394  
Old 01-21-2021, 11:03 AM
Nicky STang Nicky STang is offline
Private
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 4
Default

Good Morning Sean,

Wanted to get a price on Turbochargers for 2020 Ford Explorer ST part #'s:

L1MZ-6K682-A, L1MZ-6K682-B

Also not sure of the part #'s for both the exhaust manifold gasket, as well as the flange gaskets, but would be looking to order those as well.

TIA!!

-Nick

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  #5395  
Old 01-21-2021, 11:14 AM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky STang View Post
Good Morning Sean,

Wanted to get a price on Turbochargers for 2020 Ford Explorer ST part #'s:

L1MZ-6K682-A, L1MZ-6K682-B

Also not sure of the part #'s for both the exhaust manifold gasket, as well as the flange gaskets, but would be looking to order those as well.

TIA!!

-Nick

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
L1MZ-6K682-A: List $966.42 -- your cost $584.68 + $250 core charge
L1MZ-6K682-B: List $963.63-- your cost $583.02 + $250 core charge
manifold gaskets L1MZ-9448-A: List $6.98 -- your cost $4.61 each
flange gaskets L1MZ-6L612-B: List $42.75 -- your cost $28.22 each (currently on back order through 2/15/21)

+ shipping

thanks,
Sean

Q637105
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
  #5396  
Old 01-21-2021, 11:22 AM
Nicky STang Nicky STang is offline
Private
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrisefordparts View Post
L1MZ-6K682-A: List $966.42 -- your cost $584.68 + $250 core charge

L1MZ-6K682-B: List $963.63-- your cost $583.02 + $250 core charge

manifold gaskets L1MZ-9448-A: List $6.98 -- your cost $4.61 each

flange gaskets L1MZ-6L612-B: List $42.75 -- your cost $28.22 each (currently on back order through 2/15/21)



+ shipping



thanks,

Sean



Q637105
Awesome, Thank you for the quick response!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  #5397  
Old 01-21-2021, 02:14 PM
C2tuck's Avatar
C2tuck C2tuck is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: North Texas
Posts: 936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrisefordparts View Post
coolant line : List $39.97 - your cost $26.38 (on back order through at least 2/01/21

on the '15 & up there is no separate fitting, the line bolts to the turbo

tensioner: List $94.71 - your cost $57.30
belt: List $59.67 - your cost $36.10
+ shipping

thanks,
Sean

Q637100

Well unfortunately that wont be quick enough and Ill be back out of town.

I found the parts locally for not much more.

Can you get me a price on motorcraft orange 50/50 coolant? I guess 8 gallons..

Thanks
__________________
2015 CCSB F250 XLT FX4...American Force, Toyo AT 2s, TSD tunes, EZ Lynk, 4 Flo Pro, Fox 2.0s.
  #5398  
Old 01-21-2021, 03:15 PM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2tuck View Post
Well unfortunately that wont be quick enough and Ill be back out of town.

I found the parts locally for not much more.

Can you get me a price on motorcraft orange 50/50 coolant? I guess 8 gallons..

Thanks
Ok. The orange has now been replaced by the new yellow coolant VC13DLG.. your cost $11.78 / gal + shipping

f
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
  #5399  
Old 01-21-2021, 03:54 PM
C2tuck's Avatar
C2tuck C2tuck is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: North Texas
Posts: 936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrisefordparts View Post
Ok. The orange has now been replaced by the new yellow coolant VC13DLG.. your cost $11.78 / gal + shipping

f

Can you send me a quote for 8 gallons? Also need a fuel cap too.

Chad.tucker@yahoo.com

Thanks
__________________
2015 CCSB F250 XLT FX4...American Force, Toyo AT 2s, TSD tunes, EZ Lynk, 4 Flo Pro, Fox 2.0s.
  #5400  
Old 01-21-2021, 04:25 PM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2tuck View Post
Can you send me a quote for 8 gallons? Also need a fuel cap too.

Chad.tucker@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ok, will do.
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:36 AM.

 

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Designed by Military Ltd