HS-Motorsports 6.4L Single Turbo Kit

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
HS Motorsports is proud to release their single turbocharger system for the 6.4L Powerstroke. The turbocharger itself is based off an Borg Warner S300 style frame, with our own High flow compressor wheel, and our own HS Motorsports high silicon moly cast turbine housing. This is not an "off the shelf" turbocharger. We wanted a turbocharger that was very universal and have spent a ton of time and effort in the R&D process with this system. We have ended up with a turbocharger that has a very quick spool up, you could daily drive, tow with, and still make a horsepower increase. The e.g.t. drop and reliability over the factory turbochargers is also significant. The turbocharger is also a very good base for a first stage turbocharger in a "do it yourself" compound set up. The high flow cast manifold also has a built in wastegate port for different applications, and compound/single turbocharger configuration's. All the parts are proudly made in the U.S.A. and the kit will be offered with and without turbo.
We are finalizing a few things as of now, and will have pricing very soon...... Stay tuned.

Attachments

• Ford 6.4 Turbo kit1.jpg
    Ford 6.4 Turbo kit1.jpg
    800 KB · Views: 489
  • Ford 6.4 Turbo kit 2.jpg
    Ford 6.4 Turbo kit 2.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 471

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
What other 6.4 projects you working on Zane? Got an email back on the wastegate kit was going to jump on it then noticed this post.... maybe I should wait a little

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
What other 6.4 projects you working on Zane? Got an email back on the wastegate kit was going to jump on it then noticed this post.... maybe I should wait a little

We always have a few more projects in the works....:) We still run our wastegate kit on our 6.4 with the single turbo. It vents underneath the truck as it comes in the kit, and the port on our cast high flow manifold has the optional cap if you don't run a gate on the top.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
We always have a few more projects in the works....:) We still run our wastegate kit on our 6.4 with the single turbo. It vents underneath the truck as it comes in the kit, and the port on our cast high flow manifold has the optional cap if you don't run a gate on the top.

wouldn't be out of line to sell a gate with a corresponding downpipe.... mark it up considerably. MANY will pay for a 100% bolt-in setup like that

Cknox121

Reaction score
So ready for this to come out.

Group buy.... I think so!

Will this kit be able to keep fuel cooler or will it be necessary to delete?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
WOW!!! This looks very nice. Great job guys with the cast elbow and other nice pieces to make this all work. Awesome work and looking forward to all of your great ideas/projects that you guys are working on.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
So ready for this to come out.

Group buy.... I think so!

Will this kit be able to keep fuel cooler or will it be necessary to delete?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All factory components can remain intact with this kit. We send bracket's with the kit for the fuel cooler to remain in stock location.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great remark's!!! We're trying to get all these things to market as quickly as possible, but we want to make sure everything is 100%....

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I was wondering when you guys were going to spill the beans on this kit. Very cool, looks awesome. Any pics of the kit installed ?