HS-Motorsports 6.7 Low Pressure Fuel System

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
We are very close to release our new low pressure fuel system for the 6.7 Powerstroke. We have been testing these system's extensively on a few different applications and power levels of 6.7 trucks for the past 6 months now, with great result's. They are set up as a regulated return system with the ability to set the fuel pressure to your desired level. The system can be installed on a single CP4 injection pump engine (stock), or a dual high pressure fuel injection pump application with just a few simple change's of supplied fuel line plumbing. The HSM fuel pump/primary fuel filter assembly mount's directly in the factory location with no drilling or modification/cutting of any of the factory fuel lines, making it a very clean simple install. The pump is rated at 150 gph which supplies plenty of fuel volume for stock and modified application's, and is backed with a two year warranty. Here are a few pics we took months ago..... I will try and get some updated install pics here when we get a little more time. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7444.jpg
    IMG_7444.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 379
  • IMG_7588.jpg
    IMG_7588.jpg
    564.2 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_7586.jpg
    IMG_7586.jpg
    721.4 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_7743.jpg
    IMG_7743.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 383

jordan572

Reaction score
Hahaha Jordan doesn't have one.

I will I'm thinking, while I never worry about noise my fass is simply too damn loud. It's pretty embarrassing honestly, and I think I can mount this to my truck in the same location as the Fass without pulling half the truck apart again.

jordan572

Reaction score
Post up Zane, I by chance just asked B about this setup today. **** just won't end! Thanks man.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I will I'm thinking, while I never worry about noise my fass is simply too damn loud. It's pretty embarrassing honestly, and I think I can mount this to my truck in the same location as the Fass without pulling half the truck apart again.

I forgot you did a fass...

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Yes, The filter's are much easier to change without making a mess.
It does completely replace the low pressure fuel pump. It also connect's to all the factory feed and return line's as well with no cutting or splicing. The kit is really quite an easy install.......

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
that is a very nice looking kit!!

i haven't dug into it a lot but is the stock water fuel filter a pre filter to the pump or a post filter? i have read both ways..

live life full throttle

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Yes it is a pre filter on the factory unit. We set this system up the same way, and the filters are the same micron ratings as the factory filter's. In fact they are supposed to be better filter's according to the manufactures' ratings......

Reaction score
Zane, so this kit will come with the LPFP with primary fuel/water filter to replace the factory unit as well as the replacement of the secondary fuel filter setup under the hood? It looks like it would come with both in that last picture.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Zane, so this kit will come with the LPFP with primary fuel/water filter to replace the factory unit as well as the replacement of the secondary fuel filter setup under the hood? It looks like it would come with both in that last picture.

Yes, It replaces the complete factory system minus the factory fuel lines.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes it is a pre filter on the factory unit. We set this system up the same way, and the filters are the same micron ratings as the factory filter's. In fact they are supposed to be better filter's according to the manufactures' ratings......
nice!! not to change your product but would it be possible to adapt a spin on filter like you have but on the factory pump for the guys the don't "need" the bigger pump? or was that tried and this way is more feesable!

live life full throttle

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
We actually looked into that. The problem was the design of the factory pump and reliability.
In the long run it was more cost effective and reliable to go this route.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
We actually looked into that. The problem was the design of the factory pump and reliability.
In the long run it was more cost effective and reliable to go this route.
stock pumps are not reliable? or was this geared more for the guys running/wanting more then what stock fuel can supply?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online